Websites for Homeschooling Resources

Useful Websites for homeschoolers

Besides using StageofLife.com as the free writing resource for homeschooling families, below is a list of websites full of useful homeschooling resources.

Helpful websites for homeschooling educators

Home School Reviews – Homeschooling curriculum reviews submitted entirely by homeschooling parents.

Homeschool Supercenter – Professional help, advice, and guides to help parents choose the best homeschool curriculum for their child.

Timberdoodle – Complete curriculum packages, homeschool supplies, and educational activities listed by grade and age group.

Saxon Home SchoolSaxon's homeschool subject programs and resources

Homeschool Classifieds – Classified ads for used homeschooling materials, groups, and events.
Math-U-SeeK-12 Math curriculum for homeschoolers.

Vegsource – Homeschooling forums and discussion boards for all things related to homeschooling.

Finding a homeschooling organization

These websites help you locate a homeschooling organization in your area.

Homeschool World – A database of homeschooling organizations and support groups categorized by location.

Home School Legal Defense Association"A nonprofit advocacy organization established to defend and advance the constitutional right of parents to direct the education of their children and to protect family freedoms. Through annual memberships, HSLDA is tens of thousands of families united in service together, providing a strong voice when and where needed." --About HSLDA

Contact UsIf you have more useful websites for us to add to the above lists, feel free to Contact Us.

Return to Homeschooling Resources page

Advertiser

Coupons for Life - 5% to 50% Off

As an educational writing initiative, StageofLife.com is fortunate to have the support of hundreds of brands who support this writing community and our literacy mission.  Because of that, you can save 5% to 50% off with Stage of Life's free My Life Rewards® program. 

Get discounts at Applebee's, Papa John's, Lenovo, AAMCO, and many more...

Applebee's gift card discountDiscount on pizza at PapaJohns.com from StageofLife.com Lenovo discount from StageofLife.com AAMCO auto discount from StageofLife.com