Attentions Baby Boomers and older...

Empty Nest and Retirement Blog Directory

Do you have a retirement/empty nest blog? Share it with us!

This blog directory is dedicated to showcasing retirement and empty nest bloggers who write for  Baby boomers across the United States and the globe are helping to create a writing network tailored to building the world's largest collection of multi-generational stories.

If you are a baby boomer or older, have a blog, and would like to promote your blog here on simply
register (it's free) and add your blog's web address to your Stage of Life profile.

Must Visit Websites for Empty Nest and Retirement

My personal blog is about my life experiences as a retiree.

3th Packers and Movers

Why life is so hard? Why can't you get answers? Just ask and I'll help.

It is the world best company for shopping. It's amazing projects are <a href=""> Sporrans for sale </a> & <a href="

Show your Gratitude ,love your family that your love to your parent who gave birth to you.Poor kid need parent who sell stuff just to survive help imporve their life .PLEASE AND PLEASE!!!

lovable person love to to poetry

Great place to catch up on the latest fashion and lifestyle trends...

Totally Free stuff & deep discounts for seniors!

just my writing works.

Humorous accounts of life as a baby boomer in the 'burbs.

Cherise Wyneken

Bio, published works, links.

I want to do it all. My blog is my story.

christinexie <a href="">Replica Nike Free Run Outlet</a>.

Cloudy in AK

A humorous, thoughtful, illustrated trip through the Third Third of our lives

Misty Wells

I've always wanted to write novels for kids,so I'm determined to learn now this is done before I retire. I'm hoping that I can do this rather than working crossword puzzles and doing Sudoku in my old

- I Love my life and i just want to be the best that i can be .

- I have a very intersting life . But i should be doing beetter than wwhat i am doing . I've been locked up 3 times in the past year and i hate it because i am upsetting my family and all of my love o

decognito6 On getting older and coming home (The Reluctant Southerner)

Pest Control in Delhi provides pest control services and solutions in Delhi & NCR regions, with advanced echo friendly and effectual pest control services

Normally, when seeking a respected papers writing support you know particularly what exactly you need: outstanding high quality, affordable rates and a chance to engage a professional essay writer who

Diannemo for women 50 and forward covers news, information entertainment and connections for women living their best lives now. Style, health & happiness, money & retirement and relationships are a

Helping you with financial independence and living your dreams.

eHealth Medicare

The eHealth Medicare blog combines topics of Medicare news, healthy living, personal stories, and Medicare basics to form a very interesting blog.

After retiring from teaching,I'm loving my humor blog!

We are retired and have a passion for travel so in 2009, we started our blog to share our passion with like-minded people. <br />Today we write about our travel experiences, share our photos.

This is a grandparent blog titled "Googie's Attic" because my six young grandkids call me "Googie." It is a place where I store literary "treasures" for them to rummage through when they are older so

Parenting doesn't end as our kids leave home. Instead, as we enter the empty nest years, we face the joys and challenges of college applications, boomerang kids, renewed freedom and setting our young

We want to help people - in every stage of life - nuture their trees and keep their property safe.

We are able to solve any problems on paper documents even in a short time.

Janson Literary Services, Inc. specializes in editing,proofreading, manuscript analyses, <br />writing website content and promotional materials for authors and businesses.

The retirement chronicle of a professional sociologist using her professional skills to observe her own experience.

Adult Step Kids

Never ever gives a birthday card but comes to stay on a whim.<br />

Release chronic pain and Choose Joy Anyway!

karen ruth

living and loving life in retirement

tortoise [email protected]

haven't written anything in this in ages- need to get back to it

Hi this is my blog. I shear writing tips with my friends, about how students should writing their academic writing.

Kathy Merlino

Since I found very little information on the emotional and psychological transition from career to retirement, I started in November 2012.<br />

Retirement advice and news blog

Home care bath,spa and safety products and motivational info for boomers and seniors. General info on the aging population and caregiving.

Craig Knapp, the owner of Knapp & Roberts, is a highly skilled personal injury lawyer in Phoenix, Arizona. He has great experience working with clients who have fallen victim in an accident. Read abou

[email protected]

Laugh or Die

"Laugh or Die" Warning: Do not operate machinery while reading this blog; it may cause drowsiness.

In my blog I am narrating true life experiences or stories which happened directly or indirectly to me. These experiences include my teenage years, when I fell in love, my teaching experiences, my spi

I'm a mid-lifer/second-halfer/aging hippie/Baby Boomer/Generation Joneser-age, ex-pat California Girl with an overabundance of optimism, enthusiasm, happiness and hope.<br />I live in a medium sized metro

Lynne D. Smith

This site wants to inspire and uplift you when it grows up.

mia says

Truth will set you free

To put it differently, you would like to get dependable online composing support - write my pieces of paper to me and get it done swiftly!

The site offers solid advice covering a myriad of financial aspects, from the best cash back credit cards, to how to invest for retirement, to the best side business ideas. The website also includes a

Ms. Kathleen

For people entering the next chapter in their life <br />

Retirement and financial news and information blog

It's all about laughing while I grow old. I ramble on about anything that seems unusual, funny, stupid, shocking or absurd … from an old fart’s point of view.

family of many

to many famiily members from many families.

Oregon Weight Loss Surgery

Welcome to the Oregon Weight Loss Surgery blog, where we share information about bariatric surgery and healthy medical weight loss.

The minute I learned to appreciate the nest being empty, two of the lovelies moved back home. One moved back out recently and my very first grandchild has made her appearance! The journey continues to

Paul Davis Restoration

A humorous look at my life.

We Provide Best Packers And Movers Hyderabad List for Get Free Best Quotes, Compare Charges, Save Money $ Time, Household Shifting Services @<br />

My blog seeks to keep readers abreast of current developments in global financial markets

A fun blog exploring Baby Boomer empty nest housing, lifestyle and healthy lifestyles.

start rebuild your credit scroes

Ron Sloy CFP Portland Oregon - financial & investing tips with market recaps.

Rural Marie

helpful tips and product reviews

My Son's Portland Arborist Website

lost love

he is very strong he brought back my happiness

A blog dedicated to elder care and long term care planning.

New and emerging occupations to enhance options.

A retirement site for retirees and those approaching retirement with information on health, finance, hobbies, part-time jobs, volunteering and much more

Simpson Plumbing Inc

My Blog: SjoDryandParched: My Journey With Sjogren's Syndrome..<br />A blog about living with Sjogren's Syndrome/chronic autoimmune disease.

My home place where I write.

Susan Forest

I retired to Germany this year with my husband my blog is about our new life here.

Seeds, kernels and gems

Friends asked me to start a blog so they can pick my brain and maybe be inspired…we'll see!

The ReFeathered Nest where Empty Nest Moms can learn to repurpose and redesign their lives after the kids leave the nest.

The Daily Notes is an online news and magazine site for reporters, journalist, authors and writers.

i love ritting ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya wow wow wow wow

Food, photography, writing about phases of life, and my beloved Doberwoman......

Wallet Wizard

Learn to invest like Warren Buffet.

Retired--Now What? is a personal blog on recalling and exploring.

Water's Edge Natural Medicine

WeightWise Bariatric Program

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog is a grassroots, non-partisan, free blog with a mission to make the world a better place, one story at a time. By hosting blogs, information and resources for teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers, its hope is that multi-generational story telling will weave a network of wisdom from which all can benefit, with an end goal to become the world's largest collection of stories.  Blog features allow users to share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life online journal and specialized content includes free lesson plans and writing prompts for Language Arts teachers, monthly writing contests, free ways to promote a blog, and My Life Rewards®, a free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers, dedicated to providing the best printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.  Share a Story.  Save Money.