Free Resource for Finding Senior Housing

Find Local Senior Housing and Assisted Living Options 

It's Free and Easy.

Find Senior HousingAs baby boomers reach the empty nest and retirement life stages, many find themselves confronted with the task of helping their elderly parents with living arrangements, locating assisted living facilities, interviewing for in-home care, etc. 

This task of finding local, trusted assisted living care for your elderly parents can be daunting, time consuming and emotionally draining. 

"Where do I find assisted living options for my aging parents?"Stage of Life has one key recommendation in process - Seniors for Living

After reviewing many resources that put families in touch with senior housing and assisted living facilities, we recommend one organization, Seniors for Living, that we've found to be an invaulabue resource for people looking at nursing home and assisted living options for their family members. 

Seniors for Living allows you to complete ONE FORM (it's free and easy) and based on your situation, you will be contacted by qualified, highly-rated, and top-notch care specialists, nursing centers, assisted living apartments, etc. in the area in which you need care for your aging parent or relative.  Their motto is, "Research, evaluate, and compare your senior housing options.  It's easy and free."

In our effort to help you make this stage of your life easier, we realized it will greatly help if you have this one resource through which to find care for your loved one.

Stage of Life Endorsed PartnerCheck out their site and use their search functions to explore housing care options in the area/region of your choice.  This resource is extremely helpful if you have to start reviewing this process and you live out-of-state from your loved one that needs senior housing care.

Seniors for Living is a Stage of Life endorsed partner.