Featured On My Own Video: 7 Tips for Setting Up Your First Apartment
Moving out on your own can be a daunting task. That's why having a simple and stress-free plan to feather your new nest, is the way to go.
Featured College Video: Caroline Casey on TED.com
Activist Caroline Casey tells her story during a talk that challenges perceptions, while Casey asks us to move beyond limits we may think we have in our lives. Recorded in Washington DC in 2010.
Featured On My Own Video: Ramona Falls "I Say Fever"
“I Say Fever” by Ramona Falls is a song about waiting for a girl and missing the chance to get her. It’s a message to think about in your pursuit for someone you want to be with. Aside from the message, the video is stunning and bewildering.
Featured On My Own Video: How I found out about girls.
We've become fans of Lev Yilmaz's illustrative obversations about life. This segment is his reflection about how he discovered girls...and how now, even as a grown man, it's still not easy meeting and talking to someone new. Please NOTE: There is sexually colorful material in this clip.
Featured On My Own Video: How to impress a woman verses how to impress a man
We all know there are unique approaches and some obvious differences in what it takes to woo a woman verses a man. This visual project does an interesting job of summing up this debate in about 1 minute.
Featured On My Own Video: JK Divorce Enterance Dance
If you've been online in the last year, you've probably already seen the JK Wedding Enterance Dance (if not - check out our wedding video page, we have it there). But you may not be familiar with the spoof that was created by some people who envisioned the divorce six months later. As you'll see in the video, it was all done in good fun.
Featured On My Own Video: Overview on Being Single
Stage of Life pulled together a short, 1-minute video about living on my own using quotes and statistics.
On My Own Video Submissions:
Do you create videos? If you'd like your video to be featured on Stage of Life, follow these submission guidelines:
1. Create your video about having a baby or pregnancy. Keep it under 4 minutes in length. Productions with foul language will not be selected for the video gallery.
2. At the end of the video, include the phrase "Video Submission - www.StageofLife.com" as either a verbally spoken line by one of the actors or as a title page.
3. Upload your video to YouTube.
4. Send us an email with the link to your YouTube video. Email the video link here. Please include your contact information for questions we may have.
5. We will review your submission and contact you if it is selected to appear on the site.
All enteries have the opportunity to appear on the site.
Good luck - have fun!
Or...do you know of a great YouTube video already out there about singles or living on your own? Please share it with us. Send us the link and we'll consider adding it to our On My Own video gallery...
Send it here