If you are single...

Must Visit Websites for Empty Nest and Retirement

...you gotta check out these must visit websites and resources for singles.

Stage of Life is constantly sourcing the best must-visit websites and resources for singles and those living on their own.  Take a few moments and explore the web destinations recommended below. 

You may just find something inspiring.  And if you have an "On My Own" life resource to suggest, please let us know.

Contact Stage of Life with a Empty Nest or Retirement Resource Suggestion

Must Visit Websites for On My Own

Don't Pay Full Price for Dinner

Discounts on Applebee's and IHOP Gift Cards

StageofLife.com's educational mission is supported by Applebee's and IHOP.  As part of this special partnership, the restaurant brands provide a discount on their gift cards to acknowledge our digital literacy mission and support financial savings for our online community. 

The next time you're going out to breakfast or dinner, pick up some gift cards from Applebee's and IHOP first...and save some money!

Discounts on Applebee's and IHOP

Applebee's gift card discount   IHOP gift card discount

Great Date Deals
Stop Being Boring and Try Something New! GreatDateDeals.com is a membership website where couples and dating singles can discover great dating activities at attractive discounts.We're your one-stop shop for great date ideas.Save 50% - 90% at your favorite local restaurants and events, or find new adventures with that special someone.Become a member and we will help you plan anything from a first date to a 50th wedding anniversary celebration.

Recommended website from StageofLife.com
Money Crashers
Have you ever found yourself wanting to save money on a first date without looking cheap? Are you looking for advice regarding the best online dating sites and tips? Money Crashers offers simple, easy-to-understand advice on a variety of topics, from dating etiquette rules to unique ideas for first dates. And, as a personal finance blog, Money Crashers offers tons of advice to help you take control of your spending and saving. So if you're a single parent struggling with your finances, or if you need help finding the best credit card bonus offers, Money Crashers can help.

Be the Match

Whether your a student, single adult, having a baby, or parent, being a bone marrow donor can save a life.  The National Marrow Donor Program® (NMDP) and  Be The Match Foundation® are nonprofit organizations dedicated to creating an opportunity for all patients to receive the bone marrow or umbilical cord blood transplant they need, when they need it. 

Seventy percent of people do not have a donor in their family and depend on our Be The Match Registry® to find a match to save their life.  As a leader in the field of marrow and cord blood transplantation, Be the Match, works every day to connect patients, doctors, donors and researchers to the resources they need.

One Stage of Life editor, Cece, told of her donation story in her editors piece. Click here to read her heart warming story on a Charity page.

No matter what your stage of life, take the time to give others a chance at life and donate with Be The Match.

Print Universal Goal Setting Worksheet

Mint.com

Free Money Management Planner for Living On My Own

Mint.com:  Discover the best FREE money management system you can use throughout your entire life.  Mint.com is a secure, online planner to help you organize and budget your finances while at the same time planingn for life's financial milestones whether it be paying off college debt, getting a new job, buying a new car or house, getting married, looking ahead to retirement, etc. 

It takes about five to ten minutes to set up you can view all of your financial information in one place.  Money Magazine gives it a four-star rating and everyone from the New York Times to Good Morning America are raving about this free, simple, personal finance planner and money mangement tool. 

Stage of Life staff have tested it, use it and warmly recommend it.

Check out GetSchooled.com

Health Plans of America.com

How Do I Find the Right Health Insurance?

Health Plans of America is dedicated to helping people find affordable health insurance. Health Plans of America is not a health insurance company.  They are one of the largest and most trusted sources for competitive health insurance quotes.  Whether you’re a recent graduate, self-employed, working without coverage, retiring, or just trying to save money, they can help you learn more about your options, request free quotes, compare plans from different insurers, and lower your costs.

Check out GetSchooled.com

Looking for that Special Someone?

Important Dating and Flirting Tips

Stage of Life has dating advice from the experts at Match.com regarding the following topics...

Topic #1:  Top Four First Date Do's and Don'ts
Topic #2:  Flirting Tips Bound to Get You Noticed
Topic #3:  Five Pointers for Perfect Opening Lines

You won't want to miss these helpful On My Own tips if you're exploring the world of dating.  Submitted by Match.com

View On My Own Resource

Think of You - Use Yoga

How to Lose Weight Using Yoga

Our friends at Gaiam.com sent over some tips on the power of using yoga.  Doctors and personal training experts say it can seriously trim and tone your body — and also work on your mind and spirit to help you get healthier overall.  Submitted by Gaiam.com

View On My Own Resource