Home Owner Editor's Welcome: March 1st-15th, 2013

Toss Up

By Amy Mullis, Home Ownership Editor

Old rock band Tshirt?  Toss.

Old college sweatshirt with frayed cuffs?  Toss.

Jeans that don’t fit and have holes in all the wrong places?  Toss.

“What’s up?” Bill’s been whiling away time on the computer while I’m sweating and sacrificing and getting ready to move.

“I’m cleaning out closets so we don’t take things we don’t need to the new house. What have you accomplished?”

Ratty tennis shoes?  Toss.

“I’ve been researching the best way to refinish the kitchen cabinets that you want.”

“And you can install the dishwasher and the new counter? And the china cupboard with the glass doors?”

“Just call me the Kitchen Whisperer.”

“I’ve heard you in the kitchen when the soup’s on.  Those sounds have nothing to do with whispering.”

Old gym shorts? Toss.

“Just wait til you cruise into that kitchen and everything you need to make meatloaf is right at your fingertips.  By the way, you’ve got quite a stack there. Is that the stuff you’re giving away?”

“Yep.” Poison Green Hawaiian floweredy shirt? Toss.

“You know that’s all my stuff, right?”

“Sure. I thought this would be a hard job, but it turns out that cleaning out the closets isn’t so bad after all.”

“How come?”

“You just need to start with somebody else’s closet.”

Don't forget to enter our Home Owner Writing Contest.

Comment Posted By: DavidFernando
Interesting story and usually I love these types of stories because I am also a blogger and writes different types of stories. Sometimes I work for the online firms who offer the cheap dissertation help and assistance. Well, I really like your story and I enjoy it during the reading.
Posted By DavidFernando on 5/22/2020 12:59:47 PM
Comment Posted By: jamestinker
UK Academic Writers are known for their excellent work because they are aware of all the academic services and reference websites that can provide you with relevant content for your essay.
Posted By jamestinker on 5/5/2020 3:35:36 AM
Comment Posted By: Keith adams
There are many excellent stories of many categories such as adventure, action, romance, and sci-fi are present in your source. Students can hire an online essay writer to get assistance in academic writing. To read these stories, I often visit your source.
Posted By Keith adams on 12/21/2019 6:56:16 AM

You must be a registered user to add a comment.

Login or Register now

Return to Homepage