High School Resources

Resources for High School Students, Teachers and AdvisorsStage of Life has student resources including a monthly national writing contest, motivational speakers for your school event, conference, or workshop, statistics on teenagers, and much more. 

Check out the sections below...

Book a Motivational Speaker

Student Writing Contest

Book a Motivational Speaker for StudentsOur CEO has a 45-minute presentation geared towards getting high school students proactively thinking about their next stage in life...whether that's college, going out on their own, etc.

The presentation is a humorous, positive, and interactive session. 

Read here for our CEO's bio or Contact Us for more details on having him speak at your event.

Writing Contest for High School StudentsWe hold a national writing contest once per month. All submission rules are spelled out on the contest page.

If you're a student writer looking to get published in a national venue, then check out this writing contest...the winner is made one of our Featured Writers for the year.

Click here to read more on student writing contests..

Did You Know?

Statistics about teens and high school studentsYou'll find statistics on high school students here.  Some of the facts will shock you and others will seem common sense.  But we're always adding more student research here to check back often. 

Do you have other research to share?

Click here to get statistics about college students...

Must Visit Student Websites

Must Visit Websites for TeenagersIf you're wondering, "What are the best websites for high school students?" then you need to visit this page.

For instance, we have a list on the Top 10 books that every high school student should read.  How many have you read?

Click here to read more..

My Life Rewards

Shopping discounts for studentsAre you a Stage of Life member yet?  If you are, then visit here to view our special coupons, promo codes, deals and savings for High School Students. 

Click here to read more...

Student Coupons

Deal of the Deal for Students and their ParentsWe've been keeping our eye on the best brands with products and services for high school students and their parents.  Check out our list of the best coupons and sales.

Click here to read more...

Submit a Resource!

Do you have a resource, statistic, website or merchant to suggest that would be of interest to high school students, teens and Echo Boomers?  Submit your suggestion and we’ll review it.