Quotes about Having a Baby

Quotes about having a babyQuotes about Having a Baby

Stage of Life Editors have pulled together the best quotes about having a baby and pregnancy.  Some of the quotes are funny and others are poignant...but all deal with having a baby or babies!

Suggest a Quote about Having a Baby

If you have a quote about babies to share, Contact Us along with the source so we can share the quotation on the Having a Baby Quote page.

Our Favorite Quotes about Having a Baby

Funny and poignant quotes about having a baby, pregnancy, and infants:

Quotes about Having a Baby “I am so looking forward to it [motherhood]. I made sure I had a strong foundation before I became pregnant and I think that’s the most important thing. There were a lot of things that I wanted to do personally so that when the time came, I really knew who I was and could be the best mother.”

Beyonce

Quotes about Having a Baby

“Being pregnant is an occupational hazard of being a wife.”

Queen Victoria

Quotes about Having a Baby
"When you're doing sketch comedy and you're pregnant, it's like wearing a giant sombrero in every sketch.”

Amy Poehler

Having a Baby Quote

"If pregnancy were a book, they would cut the last two chapters."

Nora Ephron

Quotes about Babies "Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous.
It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."

Elizabeth Stone

Having a Baby Quote

"Anyone who uses the phrase 'easy as taking candy from a baby' has never tried taking candy from a baby."

Unknown

Having a Baby Quote

"People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one."

Leo J. Burke

Having a Baby Quote

"There is nothing like a newborn baby to renew your spirit - and to buttress your resolve to make the world a better place."

Virginia Kelley

Having a Baby Quote

"This 16 pound meatloaf is driving me over the edge...I can't sleep and my clothes smell like barf."

Miranda, Sex in the City

Having a Baby Quote

"I think that parents only get so offended by television because they rely on it as a babysitter and the sole educator of their kids."

Trey Parker and Matt Stone, South Park, Death, 1997

Having a Baby Quote

"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."

Carl Sandburg (1878 - 1967)

Having a Baby Quote

"When an actress takes off her clothes onscreen but a nursing mother is told to leave, what message do we send about the roles of women?"

Anna Quindlen

Having a Baby Quote

"Aren't we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas? You know, the birth of Santa."

Matt Groening, The Simpsons

Suggest a Quote about Having a Baby

Have a quote about having a baby to share with us?  Include the source and...

Send it here.  Our editors will verify the information.