Top Books for Expecting Parents

Top Books for Expecting Parents

Having a Baby?  Check out these must reads for parents-to-be....

We wanted to take a close look at what parents-to-be are reading...or better yet...should be reading before their baby arrives.

These books below were selected for their guidance, help, and support they offer to a expecting parents during pregnancy and after you bring your newborn home.

Top Books for Expecting Parents

Have a book or list to suggest?  Contact us.

#1:  The Baby Book: Everything You Need to Know About Your Baby from Birth to Age Two (Revised and Updated Edition)

by William Sears, Martha Sears, Robert Sears and James Sears

#2:  The Mother of All Pregnancy Books: The Ultimate Guide to Conception, Birth, and Everything In Between (U.S. Edition)

by Ann Douglas

#3:  The Mother of All Baby Books: The Ultimate Guide to Your Baby's First Year (U.S. edition)

by Ann Douglas

#4:  Baby on the Way

by Martha Sears, William Sears, Christie Watts Kelly and Renee Andriani

#5:  The Baby Owner's Manual (Owner's and Instruction Manual)

by Louis Borgenicht, Joe Borgenicht, Paul Kepple and Jude Buffum

#6:  The Infertility Cure: The Ancient Chinese Wellness Program for Getting Pregnant and Having Healthy Babies

by Randine A. Lewis

#7: New Father Book: What Every New Father Needs to Know to Be a Good Dad

by Better Homes and Gardens Books, Wade F. Horn Ph.D. and Jeffrey Rosenberg M.S.W.

#8: I'm a Big Sister

by Joanna Cole and Maxie Chambliss

#9: I'm a Big Brother

by Joanna Cole and Maxie Chambliss

#10: Father's First Steps: 25 Things Every New Dad Should Know

by Robert W. Sears and James M. Sears

#11:Heading Home with Your Newborn: From Birth to Reality

by Jennifer Shu

#12: Having Twins and More: A Parents Guide to Multiple Pregnancy, Birth, and Early Childhood

by Elizabeth Noble, Leo Sorger and Louis G. Keith

#13: The Birth Book: Everything You Need to Know to Have a Safe and Satisfying Birth

by William Sears and Martha Sears

#14: 100,000 + BABY NAMES:The Most Complete Baby Name Book

by Bruce Lansky