Grandparents Must Visit Websites

10 In-Expensive Activites To Do With Your Pre-School Grandchild

Activites to do wtih your GrandchildMany grandparents are on a fixed income.  Some are still working but need to share their love AND budget with multiple families and grandchildren.  We talked to one grandmother who gave us some great suggestions on activites to do with your grandchild.  Have fun!

To Do #1:  Read Together

This is easy, fun and nothing can beat the educational benefits.

To Do #2:  Go to the Library

Most libraries have story times for babies, toddlers and preschoolers. There is usually someone who reads some age appropriate stories and leads you in some song/dance or game type activities and may even have crafts to do for older children. If you can arrange your schedule to do this, it is a lot
of fun.

To Do #3:  Go on a Field Trip

Little ones don't need anything too long or fact filled, so try to find something age appropriate.

To Do #4:  Activities with Music

To Do #5:  Get Connected

To Do #6:  Cook or Bake Together

To Do #7:  Pass on Traditions (or make new ones!)

To Do #8:  Water Play

This includes everything from pouring water into measuring cups over the sink to running through the lawn sprinkler on a hot summer day.

To Do #9:  Get Outside...Plant a Garden

To Do #10:  "I'm Bored Activities"

Contributor:  This month's list was provided to Stage of Life by member "Susan"

Have a list or site to suggest?  Contact us.