Photo Contest — August 2013

August Photo Contest Winners

Below are our winning photo submissions for our monthly Photo Contest!

Prompt:  What is your Moment of Awesomeness? Share a photo that captures your Moment of Awesomeness and include a caption that describes why it was so awesome!!
Twitter Writing Contest Winner - StageofLife.com

Winner

StageofLife.com Photo Contest Winner 
"This Moment of Awesomeness happened when I let a huge spider crawl on my face on a school trip to Costa Rica."

Runner Up 

StageofLife.com photo contest runner-up

"Second girl from Onate High School to go to the State competition for girl's pole vault."

Runner Up

StageofLife.com photo contest runner up

"I live east of West Texas -- so close that the recent explosion shook the foundation of my house. This is a picture of the gym in Penelope ISD, where I am blessed to attend. The night of the tragedy, the people of Penelope and all the surrounding areas came together to open up a temporary refugee shelter for anyone who didn't have a place to go. It was an amazing thing to see the kindness and love that the people of Penelope and surrounding areas have for each other."

Prize:

• First place winner will receive a $25 credit to use from StageofLife.com's photo contest sponsor, Snapfish by HP

Share your honors on Instagram @mystageoflife, or tweet your honors to @stageoflife

Return to Photo Contest Page

Photo Contest Archive

Enter Photo ContestsExplore our Photo Contests

Aside from being an award-winning writing community, StageofLife.com hosts a bi-monthly Photo Contest for the more visually inspired.  View the winning photos, captions, and details about our past Photo Contests below, or enter our current contest today...

Photo Contest Background

What is your Moment of Awesomeness?

How creative can you be in one photo? Enter Stage of Life's Photo Contest!

August 2013 Photo Contest Theme:  What is your Moment of Awesomeness? Share a photo that captures your Moment of Awesomeness and include a caption that describes why it was so awesome!

Deadline:  All photos for this prompt must be submitted by August 31st, 2013 midnight Pacific Time (US)

Submissions
:
  1. You can submit your photo in two ways: Email your photo (two submissions allowed) and captions to [email protected] OR Tweet your submission to @stageoflife
  2. Your photo caption should be written in the body of the email or Tweet to which you attach your photo
  3. Follow us on Instagram (@mystageoflife) for inspiration, updates, and other miscellaneous photos!

Guidelines & Prizes:
  • First place winner will receive a $25 credit to use from StageofLife.com's photo contest sponsor, Snapfish by HP — where you can print your digital photos and create customized gifts using your favorite photos.  Snapfish by HP should be your first and only stop for great photo deals and photo gifts!
  • Must be 14 to enter photo contest.
  • If you are pictured in the photo and win, we will ask for your permission to publicly post the photo here on the Photo Contest section of Photo Contest Sponsor - Snapfish by HPStageofLife.com
  • Have fun with this.  Be creative!  Remember, a picture is worth 1,000 words!
  • The top 3 pictures will be selected at the end of the thirty day period and notified via email and posted to our Instagram and Twitter.
  • We will post the winning and runner-up pictures here on or after the 15th of the following month.
  • Please, no foul or inappropriate language/themes/pictures.

Submit your picture and caption to [email protected] or Tweet it now to enter!