Photo Contest Results

November and December 2013 - Holiday Photo Contest Winner

View our winning photo submission (and the Runners Up) for our Holiday Photo Contest!

Photo Contest Prompt:
  Capture an image that represents the spirit of the holidays.  It could be anything dealing with Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Hanukkah, Christmas, or a moment that reflects our society's spin on the holiday season, e.g. mass consumerism, traditions, etc.!  Make sure to include a unique capture too!

Photo Writing Contest Winner - StageofLife.com

Holiday Photo Winner

Photo Contest - 1st Place

CAPTION: 
"In all the hustle of the holiday season, the pure joy and thrill of Christmas is always expressed in the eyes of the children."

1st Runner Up 

Photo Contest - 2nd Place

CAPTION:
"The gift wrapping just keeps on giving..."

2nd Runner Up

Photo Contest - 3rd Place

CAPTION:
"Dare to be different"

Prize:

• First place winner receives a $25 credit to use from StageofLife.com's photo contest sponsor, Snapfish by HP

Share your honors on Instagram @mystageoflife, or tweet your honors to @stageoflife

Return to Photo Contest Page

Photo Contest Archive

Enter Photo ContestsExplore our Photo Contests

Aside from being an award-winning writing community, StageofLife.com hosts a bi-monthly Photo Contest for the more visually inspired.  View the winning photos, captions, and details about our past Photo Contests below, or enter our current contest today...

Photo Contest Background

How creative can you be in one photo? Enter Stage of Life's Photo Contest!

Stage of Life Photo Contest Mascot - our office pugPhoto Contest Theme:  Similar to our writing contests, each month StageofLife.com provides a prompt from which the photos submitted to the photo contest must meet.

Deadline:  All photos must be submitted by the deadline stated on the main Photo Contest page.

Submissions
:
  1. You can submit your photo in two ways: Email your photo (two submissions allowed) and captions to [email protected] OR Tweet your submission to @stageoflife
  2. Your photo caption should be written in the body of the email or Tweet to which you attach your photo
  3. Follow us on Instagram (@mystageoflife) for inspiration, updates, and other miscellaneous photos!

Guidelines & Prizes:
  • Photo Contest Sponsor - Snapfish by HPFirst place winner will receive a $25 credit to use from StageofLife.com's photo contest sponsor, Snapfish by HP — where you can print your digital photos and create customized gifts using your favorite photos.  Snapfish by HP should be your first and only stop for great photo deals and photo gifts!
  • Must be 14 to enter photo contest.
  • If you are pictured in the photo and win, we will ask for your permission to publicly post the photo here on the Photo Contest section of StageofLife.com
  • Have fun with this.  Be creative!  Remember, a picture is worth 1,000 words!
  • The top 3 pictures will be selected at the end of the thirty day period and notified via email and posted to our Instagram and Twitter.  The winner will receive the $25 Snapfish certificate.
  • We will post the winning and runner-up pictures on StageofLife.com on or after the 15th of the following month.
  • Please, no foul or inappropriate language/themes/pictures.

Submit your picture and caption to [email protected] or Tweet it now to enter!