Featured Small Business Discount

All Small Business and Home Office Discounts

Save up to 25% off your car rental

Avis
12/31/2020
Use Code: # X366300
Book low rates online and reserve a rental car with your Avis discount code!
Mention your Avis Worldwide Discount #X366300 when making a reservation. Take advantage of extra offers and upgrades through the link too!

Save up to 25% off your rental car every time you rent with Budget

Budget Rental Car
12/31/2020
Use Code: # R038400
Save money on your car rentals including sedans, trucks, SUV's and more from Budget
Simply mention your Budget Corporate Discount (BCD) # R038400 when making your car reservations.

Free Online Will ($50 Value)

Rocket Lawyer
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link
Rocket Lawyer makes legal services affordable, simple and available to over 100,000 people each day.
No code needed. Use link to redeem offer. Limit one free legal document per person

Free Living Will ($50 Value), don’t let others make your most important healthcare choices

Rocket Lawyer
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link

Free Online Power of Attorney ($50 Value) – Ensure a person you trust can look after your affairs if you are unable to.

Rocket Lawyer
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link

Small Business and Home Office Discounts

Get great discounts for your small business or home office!

As a Stage of Life member, be sure to check back often for more coupons, discounts and savings arranged exclusively for you.  These are not discount links or coupons stolen or pirated off of other deal sites.  These discounts are arranged by the merchants exclusively for Stage of Life and its members.  We are proud to provide you "rewards for life's journey."