Featured Services Discount

All Services Discounts

Try Ancestry.com and get 14 Days FREE!

Ancestry.com
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use Link
Discover your family history and start your family tree. Try free and access billions of genealogy records including Census, SSDI & Military records
No code required. Use link for FREE 14 day trial period on Ancestry.com

FREE hearing screenings, PLUS 20% off all Beltone hearing aid products

Beltone
12/31/2018
Use Code: Print coupon
Beltone hearing aids feature the latest digital technology for clear sound, and a virtually invisible appearance
See coupon for terms

Small Business Owners: SAVE UP TO 70% ON AN ARRAY OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES

Internet and Telecomm Discounts
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link
CrosStar Network Solutions provides members with customized telecommunications solutions with over 120 telecom providers (including nearly every major carrier). In addition to their consultative, carrier-neutral approach to helping you find the best carriers that fit your business, you will experience significant savings on services your business uses each and every day.
As a member of Stage of Life you will receive discounts on: Internet Access, Cloud Hosting Solutions, Local & Long Distance Calling, Toll Free, International Services, VOIP & Hosted IP systems, and Hardware and Services

Save up to $50 Plus Free Delivery on your first order* for Nestlé Pure Life water delivery.

Nestlé Waters
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link or call toll free at 1-866-813-4939
Water delivery from a brand you trust. Satisfy yourself, your loyal customers and employees with the refreshing, great taste of our brand name beverages – from about $1 day – conveniently delivered to your door. Our product portfolio includes our 5-gallon water & cooler and a range of bottled water packs, sparkling beverages, tea’s and other Nestlé products.
Your favorite beverages, delivered to you. See link landing page for more details on special offer.

Free Online Will ($50 Value)

Rocket Lawyer
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use Link
Rocket Lawyer makes legal services affordable, simple and available to over 100,000 people each day.
No code needed. Use link to redeem offer. Limit one free legal document per person

Free Living Will ($50 Value), don’t let others make your most important healthcare choices

Rocket Lawyer
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use Link

Free Online Power of Attorney ($50 Value) – Ensure a person you trust can look after your affairs if you are unable to.

Rocket Lawyer
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use Link

Pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates from the Smart Option Student Loan program.

Smart Option Student Loan by Sallie Mae
12/31/2018
Use Code: No code necessary
The Smart Option Student Loan is an ideal solution to help pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits include: 1) Choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates providing more choice and flexibility, 2) No origination fees and no prepayment penalty, 3) Borrow up to 100% of school certified education costs (minimum $1,000), 4) Multiple in-school repayment options available, 5) Borrower benefits available like rewards and interest rate reductions, 6) Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers, 7) Creditworthy cosigners may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate, 8) 24/7 online account management of your loan.

10% off all products and services

The UPS Store
12/31/2018
Use Code: Print Coupon
The UPS Store network is the world's largest franchisor of retail shipping, postal, printing and business service centers. Today, there are nearly 4,700 independently owned The UPS Store locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada. The UPS Store, Inc., franchisor of The UPS Store brand, is a wholly owned subsidiary of United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS).
Print coupon. Visit www.theupsstore.com/pages/locations.aspx to find a location. This offer is for in-store redemption only. Must be printed. See coupon for restrictions. The UPS Store centers are independently owned and operated.

Save 5% on pet insurance

VPI Pet Insurance
12/31/2018
Use Code: Stage of Life Network
VPI provides various pet insurance plans for dogs, cats and other exotic pets. 9 out of 10 veterinarians who recommend pet insurance recommend VPI.
You can now enroll and receive your pet insurance discount through the link provided or by calling 877-PETS-VPI and mentioning your program code name. Freedom: Visit any veterinarian, even specialists and emergency providers. Flexibility: Choose the coverage that's right for your pet and your budget. Savings: Save more when you enroll multiple pets. Guarantee: 10-day, 100% money-back guarantee

Free Wedding Website from Wedding Paper Divas

Wedding Paper Divas
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link
Wedding Invitations & Bridal Shower Invitations by Wedding Paper Divas. From the first announcement with beautiful save the dates to the actual wedding invitations, you'll find all of your engagement and wedding stationary needs here.
See site for details

Ten Stationery Samples Absolutely Free

Wedding Paper Divas
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link
See site for details

Small Business Owners: SAVE ON AVERAGE 20 to 50% OF MONTHLY FEES, ADD-ON DATA FEATURES & ELIGIBLE ACCESSORIES ON SPRINT, AT&T AND VERIZON WIRELESS

Wireless Discounts
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link
CrosStar Network Solutions is proud to be your trusted wireless service provider. This means you’ll get access to America’s Largest and Most Reliable Networks, plus great deals on Calling Plans and all of our latest phones and accessories.
Get great deals on Calling Plans and all of our latest phones and accessories. In addition you’ll receive: FREE Mobile to ANY Mobile Calling, FREE Mobile Device Management Portal, FREE Side-by-Side Cost Analysis to ensure maximum savings, FREE Consolidated Billing, and more.