Coupons and Discounts for Living On My Own

Amazon.com all-time recommended gift ideas

Amazon.com
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use Link
Online retailer of books, movies, music and games along with electronics, toys, apparel, sports, tools, groceries and general home and garden items
This is not a discount or coupon for Amazon products, but simply a guide to view their most popular gift items

15% discount at all Americas Best Value Inn locations nationwide

Americas Best Value Inn
12/31/2018
Use Code: Call (888) 315-2378 and use code SOL
Americas Best Value Inns is a family of 1000 Inns, Suites, Hotels in North America. We strive to provide every guest with exceptional comfort at an affordable price.
Discount only available by either booking via the link provided or calling (888) 315-2378 and use code "SOL"

8% discount on Applebee's gift cards!

Applebee’s
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link
There's no place like the neighborhood!
Use link. Discount applied at checkout. See site for Terms and Conditions

Up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at participating locations when you travel

Baymont Inn & Suites
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Baymont Inn & Suites® exceptional service with a wide range of popular amenities, at an affordable price offered nationwide
Book online or call 1-800-980-1679 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Days Inn
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-268-2195 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
The best value under the Sun. Days Inns Worldwide was founded on the basic principles of friendly, courteous service and clean comfortable rooms.
“Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Dream Hotels
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-364-6176 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
The Dream® Hotels brand is an upscale, full service, lifestyle hotel brand

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana vacation, PLUS get special offers when available

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana
12/31/2018
Use Code: Call 1-866-634-6185 and mention codes STAGE OF LIFE
Thrilling gaming action in the biggest and best casino around, exhilarating nightlife, tantalizing culinary options, and rooms worth tweeting about, all infused with our legendary rock and roll vibe? Delivered. This is Hard Rock after all.
Call for resort details and inquire about special offers that may be available at the time of your booking or vacation travel.

Hawthorn Suites
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-221-5816 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
The all-suites, extended stay hotel brand takes pride in being a home-away-from-home. All Hawthorn Suites hotels feature studio, one-and-two-bedroom suites and offer complimentary hot breakfast buffet, daily newspaper, meeting space, p

Howard Johnson
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-769-0939 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
Go Anywhere. Stay Here. We’ve gone from 28 flavors of ice cream to over 475 flavors of hotels.

8% discount on IHOP gift cards!

IHOP
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link
IHOP restaurant offers pancakes, crepes, waffles, eggs and more!

Knights Inn
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-682-1071 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
Every Knight, Just Right®. At Knights Inn we pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations through friendly service and exceptional value

Save 5% to 20% off the web price on Lenovo's entire product line

Lenovo
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link - discount is already applied on membership website
Find the right laptop, desktop & netbook for all your computing needs - no matter your stage of life. Configure your perfect laptop today online - our members get up to 20% off.
As a special member, you receive discounts on Lenovo's entire product line. This includes savings from 5% to 20% off the web price on a variety of top products such as ThinkPad and IdeaPad laptops, and IdeaCentre desktops. If you need a new laptop or computer, you'll want to take advantage of this members-only discount. Lenovo discount for Stage of Life members up to 20% off Free Shipping on all web orders 21 day price protection & Best Price Guarantee more...

$5 off ANY magazine title! No minimum purchase.

Magazineline.com
12/31/2018
Use Code: STAGEOFLIFE
Discount magazine subscriptions offering deals on over 900 magazine titles!

Microtel Inn & Suites
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-330-8712 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
This award-winning brand offers free local and long distance phone calls within the continental U.S., free wireless high-speed Internet access, and other great perks!

10% discount on your next hotel stay with Motel 6

Motel 6
12/31/2018
Use Code: CP545689
Find discount motels at over 1100 locations from the Motel 6
Call 1-800-4MOTEL6 or visit link. Use promo code.

Night Hotels
12/31/2018
The Night® brand is an “affordably chic” hotel serving primary and secondary markets in densely populated cities.

25% off regular price menu items when you order online at PapaJohns.com

Papa John's
12/31/2018
Use Code: 25OFF
Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.
Online offer only. Use promo code 25OFF in the promo code box found at the top of the Order page (before you go into the check-out process). Offer good for a limited time at participating U.S. Papa John's restaurants. Not valid with any other discounts. Additional toppings extra. Limited delivery area. Valid for delivery and carryout. Customer responsible for applicable taxes. Prices may vary in Hawaii and Alaska.

10% off one service or repair at Precision Tune Auto Care

Precision Tune Auto Care
12/31/2018
Use Code: Print Coupon
Precision Tune Auto Care is a fast, convenient and affordable solution for all of your car repair and routine maintenance needs
Print coupon. See coupon for terms and conditions

Ramada Hotels
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
This is an exciting time for Ramada Worldwide, Inc. as the brand now offers over 1,000 hotel locations throughout the world.
Book online or call 1-800-462-8035 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

10% off your entire order PLUS free shipping and free returns.

Shoebuy.com
12/31/2018
Use Code: No code needed. Use link to redeem offer.
Dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women, teens and children - Shoebuy.com has the world's largest collection of shoes!
Discount is applied at check-out.

30 Day Trial Membership to Snap Fitness ($160 value!)

Snap Fitness
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use Link
Snap Fitness is a 24 hour gym and fitness center offering affordable gym memberships at over 1000 locations around the world!
No code needed. Use link to redeem offer. With this offer, you get free 30-day trial membership good at all 1,300 worldwide locations. There is a $8.95 shipping and handling fee assessed by Snap Fitness to mail you your welcome kit, access card and other materials.

Super 8
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-889-9706 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
With more than 2,000 motels throughout North America, chances are that somewhere between where you are and where you are going, there’s a Super 8®. See you along the way.

Travelodge
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-545-5545 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
For travelers on a tight budget who love to discover their world without having to spend a lot, Travelodge® is the perfect crash pad when you want to soak up life.

TRYP
12/31/2018
TRYP is an upper-midscale brand which features select-service that uniquely caters to leisure travelers with accommodations suited for different travel needs and preferences

Receive 10% off at Wine.com

Wine.com
12/31/2018
Use Code: STAGEOFLIFE
Shop the largest inventory of wines available online at www.WINE.com today
The 10% discount is given for a single order. Some exclusions may apply. Curated gift sets, wine club memberships, Dom Perignon, Louis Roederer, Veuve Clicquot and all bottles 3.0 liters or larger are excluded from this offer. Promotion does not apply to corporate orders. No other promotion codes, coupon codes or corporate discounts may be applied to order. Not valid on WineShopper orders or on Bordeaux Futures.

Wingate By Wyndham
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Wingate By Wyndham® hotels are built for business offering oversized guest rooms each with free high-speed wired and wireless Internet access at over 150 locations
Book online or call 1-877-202-8814 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at 15 hotel brands representing over 7,000 hotels

Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an innovative, upscale hotel brand with nearly 100 properties located in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, the Caribbean and Mexico
Book online or call 1-866-854-1604 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.