Coupons and Discounts for Living On My Own

Amazon.com all-time recommended gift ideas

Amazon.com
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link
Online retailer of books, movies, music and games along with electronics, toys, apparel, sports, tools, groceries and general home and garden items
This is not a discount or coupon for Amazon products, but simply a guide to view their most popular gift items

Up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at 15 hotel brands representing over 7,000 hotels

Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
12/31/2020
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an innovative, upscale hotel brand with nearly 100 properties located in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, the Caribbean and Mexico
Keep in mind the offer is not valid if the hotel is called directly. Please use toll free number 877-670-7088 or book via the unique URL. Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply. Book online or call and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.