Featured Travel Offer

Save up to 25% off your rental car every time you rent with Budget

Budget Rental Car
12/31/2020
Use Code: # R038400
Save money on your car rentals including sedans, trucks, SUV's and more from Budget
Simply mention your Budget Corporate Discount (BCD) # R038400 when making your car reservations.

All Cruise and Travel Discounts

Save up to 20% on your next car rental

Alamo
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link
Drive Happy®
Use link to redeem offer. See booking site for terms and conditions

Save up to 25% off your car rental

Avis
12/31/2020
Use Code: # X366300
Book low rates online and reserve a rental car with your Avis discount code!
Mention your Avis Worldwide Discount #X366300 when making a reservation. Take advantage of extra offers and upgrades through the link too!

Budget Rental Car
12/31/2020
Use Code: # R038400

Save up to 20% on your next car rental

National Car Rental
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link
Rent your next car with National Car Rental!

Up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at 15 hotel brands representing over 7,000 hotels

Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
12/31/2020
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an innovative, upscale hotel brand with nearly 100 properties located in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, the Caribbean and Mexico
Keep in mind the offer is not valid if the hotel is called directly. Please use toll free number 877-670-7088 or book via the unique URL. Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply. Book online or call and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Welcome to My Life Travel

Travel and cruise discountsAs a Stage of Life member, writer, or reader, we've lined up some great partnerships with travel, cruise, car rental and hotel partners to help you and your family save money on your next big (or small) trip.  From extended vacations to weekend getaways to business trips, be sure to check our My Life Travel page for all of your cruise, resort and travel upgrades, ship credits, discounts and specials.

NOTE:  Our travel partner, Cruise & Vacation Perks, has exclusive and aggressive monthly travel offers for Stage of Life users.  Click here for the exclusive monthly travel specials.