Welcome to My Life Rewards

Get great discounts on mobile, internet and broadband brands!

As a Stage of Life member, be sure to check back often for more coupons, discounts and savings arranged exclusively for you.  These are not discount links or coupons stolen or pirated off of other deal sites.  These discounts are arranged by the merchants exclusively for Stage of Life and its members.  We are proud to provide you "rewards for life's journey."

Mobile & Internet Discounts

Small Business Owners: SAVE UP TO 70% ON AN ARRAY OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES

Internet and Telecomm Discounts
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link
CrosStar Network Solutions provides members with customized telecommunications solutions with over 120 telecom providers (including nearly every major carrier). In addition to their consultative, carrier-neutral approach to helping you find the best carriers that fit your business, you will experience significant savings on services your business uses each and every day.
As a member of Stage of Life you will receive discounts on: Internet Access, Cloud Hosting Solutions, Local & Long Distance Calling, Toll Free, International Services, VOIP & Hosted IP systems, and Hardware and Services

Small Business Owners: SAVE ON AVERAGE 20 to 50% OF MONTHLY FEES, ADD-ON DATA FEATURES & ELIGIBLE ACCESSORIES ON SPRINT, AT&T AND VERIZON WIRELESS

Wireless Discounts
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link
CrosStar Network Solutions is proud to be your trusted wireless service provider. This means you’ll get access to America’s Largest and Most Reliable Networks, plus great deals on Calling Plans and all of our latest phones and accessories.
Get great deals on Calling Plans and all of our latest phones and accessories. In addition you’ll receive: FREE Mobile to ANY Mobile Calling, FREE Mobile Device Management Portal, FREE Side-by-Side Cost Analysis to ensure maximum savings, FREE Consolidated Billing, and more.