Featured Discount

Up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at 15 hotel brands representing over 7,000 hotels

Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
12/31/2020
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an innovative, upscale hotel brand with nearly 100 properties located in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, the Caribbean and Mexico
Keep in mind the offer is not valid if the hotel is called directly. Please use toll free number 877-670-7088 or book via the unique URL. Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply. Book online or call and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

View All Deals

Save up to 20% on your next car rental

Alamo
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link
Drive Happy®
Use link to redeem offer. See booking site for terms and conditions

Amazon.com all-time recommended gift ideas

Amazon.com
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link
Online retailer of books, movies, music and games along with electronics, toys, apparel, sports, tools, groceries and general home and garden items
This is not a discount or coupon for Amazon products, but simply a guide to view their most popular gift items

Save up to 25% off your car rental

Avis
12/31/2020
Use Code: # X366300
Book low rates online and reserve a rental car with your Avis discount code!
Mention your Avis Worldwide Discount #X366300 when making a reservation. Take advantage of extra offers and upgrades through the link too!

Save up to 25% off your rental car every time you rent with Budget

Budget Rental Car
12/31/2020
Use Code: # R038400
Save money on your car rentals including sedans, trucks, SUV's and more from Budget
Simply mention your Budget Corporate Discount (BCD) # R038400 when making your car reservations.

Save on tickets - get members-only eTicket discount pricing on Busch Gardens admission

Busch Gardens
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link
Busch Gardens is a world-class theme park located in both Williamsburg, VA and Tampa, FL
No code necessary. Visit eTicket portal to buy discounted theme park tickets. Ticket prices already discounted. See site for instructions and terms.

Save up to 20% on your next car rental

National Car Rental
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link
Rent your next car with National Car Rental!

Free Living Will ($50 Value), don’t let others make your most important healthcare choices

Rocket Lawyer
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link
Rocket Lawyer makes legal services affordable, simple and available to over 100,000 people each day.
No code needed. Use link to redeem offer. Limit one free legal document per person

Free Online Power of Attorney ($50 Value) – Ensure a person you trust can look after your affairs if you are unable to.

Rocket Lawyer
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link

Free Online Will ($50 Value)

Rocket Lawyer
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link

Save on tickets - get members-only eTicket discount pricing on SeaWorld admission

SeaWorld
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link
SeaWorld is an animal theme park, oceanarium, and marine mammal park, located in San Diego, California; San Antonio, Texas, and Orlando, Florida

Pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates from the Smart Option Student Loan program.

Smart Option Student Loan by Sallie Mae
12/31/2020
Use Code: No code necessary
The Smart Option Student Loan is an ideal solution to help pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits include: 1) Choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates providing more choice and flexibility, 2) No origination fees and no prepayment penalty, 3) Borrow up to 100% of school certified education costs (minimum $1,000), 4) Multiple in-school repayment options available, 5) Borrower benefits available like rewards and interest rate reductions, 6) Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers, 7) Creditworthy cosigners may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate, 8) 24/7 online account management of your loan.

Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
12/31/2020
Use Code: ID number 1000010704

Contact Us

Did you find a discount that didn't work?  Or a broken link?  Or maybe you are a merchant that would like to offer discounts and coupons for Stage of Life members?  Or maybe you are an  organizations that would like to reward its members? 

Please contact us - click here