Discounts and Coupons for Married Couples

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on AMA Waterways vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

AmaWaterways
12/31/2018
Use Code: Call 1-866-634-6185 and mention code STAGE OF LIFE
On-Board Elegance & Sight Seeing!
Call for cruise details and inquire about special offers that may be available at the time of your booking or sailing.

Amazon.com all-time recommended gift ideas

Amazon.com
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use Link
Online retailer of books, movies, music and games along with electronics, toys, apparel, sports, tools, groceries and general home and garden items
This is not a discount or coupon for Amazon products, but simply a guide to view their most popular gift items

8% discount on Applebee's gift cards!

Applebee’s
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link
There's no place like the neighborhood!
Use link. Discount applied at checkout. See site for Terms and Conditions

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward plus special monthly bonus offers when available at the Aruba Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino

Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris
12/31/2018
Enjoy your premier Aruba vacation accommodations at the Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino!
Call for vacation pricing and details.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Atlantis Resorts Bahamas vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Atlantis Paradise Island
12/31/2018
Luxury Bahamas resort and hotel featuring spa, casino, water park, marine habitat and more!
Call for vacation details

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Azamara Cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Azamara Club Cruises
12/31/2018
Experience Destination Immersion with longer stays, more overnights and night life!
Azamara is the new, deluxe cruise experience for discerning travelers who long to reach out-of-the-ordinary destinations and indulge in amenities and service unparalleled on the high seas.

Up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at participating locations when you travel

Baymont Inn & Suites
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Baymont Inn & Suites® exceptional service with a wide range of popular amenities, at an affordable price offered nationwide
Book online or call 1-800-980-1679 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward at Beaches Resort vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Beaches Resorts
12/31/2018
The ultimate all inclusive family vacation resort!
Call for resort details and inquire about special offers that may be available at the time of your booking or vacation travel.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward plus special offers and upgrades when available

Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa
12/31/2018
Use Code: Call 1-866-634-6185 and mention codes STAGE OF LIFE
The finest of Bermuda Resorts and Hotels!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next Caribbean vacation to Casa Marina Resort, plus this upgrades and offers if available.

Casa Marina Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
12/31/2018
Nestled on the beach of the Florida Keys, this luxury hotel provides the perfect getaway!
Come to the "house by the sea" enveloped in breezy elegance and shaded by graceful palms.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Celebrity Cruises PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Celebrity
12/31/2018
Celebrity Cruises represents modern luxury in cruising, through beautiful cruise ships and top-of-the-line cruise travel amenities!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on a Mexico vaction to The Cozumel Palace, plus additional upgrades and offers if available.

Cozumel Palace
12/31/2018
Enjoy now in one of the best all inclusive resorts in Cozumel near to Cancun!
The Cozumel Palace is located in the heart of Cozumel Island on the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Book your Mexico escape today and receive a 5% vacation reward.

Receive a 5% Stage of Life vacation reward on your next cruise or resort vacation. Call 1-866-634-6185 for cruise and resort options

Cruise & Vacation Perks
12/31/2018
Use Code: STAGE OF LIFE
Amazing cruise, resort and vacation packages!
Ask about any available special monthly bonus offers, upgrades, ship-board credits or other exciting travel perks based on the cruise or resort you select. Visit the link for more details or call toll free 1-866-634-6185

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Crystal Cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Crystal Cruises
12/31/2018
Experience Unparalleled Luxury on a Crystal Cruise!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Cundard Cruisers, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Cunard
12/31/2018
The Most Famous Ocean Liner in the World!

Days Inn
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-268-2195 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
The best value under the Sun. Days Inns Worldwide was founded on the basic principles of friendly, courteous service and clean comfortable rooms.
“Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Dream Hotels
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-364-6176 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
The Dream® Hotels brand is an upscale, full service, lifestyle hotel brand

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on El Dorado Resort Mexico vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

El Dorado Resorts / AZUL Hotels
12/31/2018
Do Something You'll Never Forget!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana vacation, PLUS get special offers when available

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana
12/31/2018
Thrilling gaming action in the biggest and best casino around, exhilarating nightlife, tantalizing culinary options, and rooms worth tweeting about, all infused with our legendary rock and roll vibe? Delivered. This is Hard Rock after all.

Hawthorn Suites
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-221-5816 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
The all-suites, extended stay hotel brand takes pride in being a home-away-from-home. All Hawthorn Suites hotels feature studio, one-and-two-bedroom suites and offer complimentary hot breakfast buffet, daily newspaper, meeting space, p

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Hilton Resort vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Hilton
12/31/2018
Explore some of the most exotic locales on Earth on with Hilton

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Holland America cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Holland America
12/31/2018
Experience the World with Holland America!

Howard Johnson
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-769-0939 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
Go Anywhere. Stay Here. We’ve gone from 28 flavors of ice cream to over 475 flavors of hotels.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Hyatt vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Hyatt Regency
12/31/2018
Use Code: STAGE OF LIFE
There’s always something happening at Hyatt Regency Hotels, from the world’s largest conventions and events, to weddings and family vacations.
Call 1-866-634-6185 and mention code STAGE OF LIFE for the vacation reward when booking your trip. Inquire about special Hyatt offers and upgrades.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Hyatt Hawaii vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
12/31/2018
Explore Honolulu's premier Waikiki Beach hotel resort!
Call for vacation details and options

8% discount on IHOP gift cards!

IHOP
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link
IHOP restaurant offers pancakes, crepes, waffles, eggs and more!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward plus get special offers and upgrades when available.

Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach
12/31/2018
Marriott's signature hospitality in a Kauai hotel!

Knights Inn
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-682-1071 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
Every Knight, Just Right®. At Knights Inn we pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations through friendly service and exceptional value

Save 5% to 20% off the web price on Lenovo's entire product line

Lenovo
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link - discount is already applied on membership website
Find the right laptop, desktop & netbook for all your computing needs - no matter your stage of life. Configure your perfect laptop today online - our members get up to 20% off.
As a special member, you receive discounts on Lenovo's entire product line. This includes savings from 5% to 20% off the web price on a variety of top products such as ThinkPad and IdeaPad laptops, and IdeaCentre desktops. If you need a new laptop or computer, you'll want to take advantage of this members-only discount. Lenovo discount for Stage of Life members up to 20% off Free Shipping on all web orders 21 day price protection & Best Price Guarantee more...

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward plus special monthly bonus offers when available at Loews Miami Beach Hotel

Loews Miami Beach
12/31/2018
Loews Miami Beach Hotel, where value is the new luxury!
Located in the heart of South Beach on the glittering Atlantic Ocean, the Loews Miami Beach Hotel offers fashionable surroundings that are a contemporary mix of comfort and creativity.

$5 off ANY magazine title! No minimum purchase.

Magazineline.com
12/31/2018
Use Code: STAGEOFLIFE
Discount magazine subscriptions offering deals on over 900 magazine titles!

Microtel Inn & Suites
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-330-8712 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
This award-winning brand offers free local and long distance phone calls within the continental U.S., free wireless high-speed Internet access, and other great perks!

10% discount on your next hotel stay with Motel 6

Motel 6
12/31/2018
Use Code: CP545689
Find discount motels at over 1100 locations from the Motel 6
Call 1-800-4MOTEL6 or visit link. Use promo code.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Norwegian Cruise Line sailings, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

NCL
12/31/2018
Climb Aboard & Sail On Your Perfect Cruise!

Night Hotels
12/31/2018
The Night® brand is an “affordably chic” hotel serving primary and secondary markets in densely populated cities.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Oceania Cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Oceania
12/31/2018
Explore the World in Unsurpassed Comfort, Style & Luxury!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next Hawaii vacation to Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort, Maui

Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort, Maui
12/31/2018
Outrigger Aina Nalu is an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Maui's historic Lahaina Town!
Located in the heart of Lahaina Town and set on 9 lush acres, this resort is close to an array of fine restaurants, colorful art galleries and night life.

25% off regular price menu items when you order online at PapaJohns.com

Papa John's
12/31/2018
Use Code: 25OFF
Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.
Online offer only. Use promo code 25OFF in the promo code box found at the top of the Order page (before you go into the check-out process). Offer good for a limited time at participating U.S. Papa John's restaurants. Not valid with any other discounts. Additional toppings extra. Limited delivery area. Valid for delivery and carryout. Customer responsible for applicable taxes. Prices may vary in Hawaii and Alaska.

10% off one service or repair at Precision Tune Auto Care

Precision Tune Auto Care
12/31/2018
Use Code: Print Coupon
Precision Tune Auto Care is a fast, convenient and affordable solution for all of your car repair and routine maintenance needs
Print coupon. See coupon for terms and conditions

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Princess Cruise Lines, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Princess
12/31/2018
Princess Cruises lets you experience the destinations of your dreams!
As cruise destination experts, our experience and meticulous planning have earned us "Best Cruise Line Itineraries" for seven years running in a survey of travel agents for Recommend magazine. Cruise with us and you can be sure to experience the best of each region you visit, no matter which of our over 100 itineraries to more than 300 ports you choose. Compared to a land vacation, a cruise with Princess provides a great value for your vacation dollars. Your fare not only includes the comfortable accommodations of your well-appointed stateroom, but also many of our fresh dining options, dazzling entertainment and access to our health and wellness facilities.

Ramada Hotels
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
This is an exciting time for Ramada Worldwide, Inc. as the brand now offers over 1,000 hotel locations throughout the world.
Book online or call 1-800-462-8035 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Regent Seven Seas Cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Regent Seven Seas
12/31/2018
The Most All-Inclusive Cruise Line!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next vacation to the Casa Marina Resort, plus get special offers and upgrades if available.

RIU Bachata
12/31/2018
The beautiful all-inclusive Riu Bachata is an extraordinary getaway on the spectacular shores of Maimon Bay!
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic – Beautiful Riu Bachata offers an extraordinary get away on the sparkling shores of Maimon Bay.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Royal Caribbean International cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Royal Caribbean International
12/31/2018
Royal Caribbean International offers amazing cruise deals to some of the most sought-after destinations in the world!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next Sandals Resort vacation, PLUS special upgrades and offers if available

Sandals Luxury Resorts
12/31/2018
Stay at Sandals all inclusive Caribbean resorts and enjoy unlimited premium brand drinks, scuba diving, championship golf and more!

10% off your entire order PLUS free shipping and free returns.

Shoebuy.com
12/31/2018
Use Code: No code needed. Use link to redeem offer.
Dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women, teens and children - Shoebuy.com has the world's largest collection of shoes!
Discount is applied at check-out.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on a luxury cruise from Silversea, plus receive special offers and upgrades when available.

Silversea
12/31/2018
The ultimate luxury cruise!

30 Day Trial Membership to Snap Fitness ($160 value!)

Snap Fitness
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use Link
Snap Fitness is a 24 hour gym and fitness center offering affordable gym memberships at over 1000 locations around the world!
No code needed. Use link to redeem offer. With this offer, you get free 30-day trial membership good at all 1,300 worldwide locations. There is a $8.95 shipping and handling fee assessed by Snap Fitness to mail you your welcome kit, access card and other materials.

Super 8
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-889-9706 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
With more than 2,000 motels throughout North America, chances are that somewhere between where you are and where you are going, there’s a Super 8®. See you along the way.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on any of the amazing Tauck Tours adventure packages

Tauck Tours
12/31/2018
85 Years As The Premier Name In Travel!
Call for details on the many tour packages available.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Ritz-Carlton vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

The Ritz-Carlton
12/31/2018
Discover The Ritz-Carlton luxury hotels and resorts in the world's premier destinations. Our luxury resorts and hotels deliver unmatched experiences with lavish accommodations.
Call for Ritz-Carlton vacation details.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Trafalgar vacations, PLUS receive special offers and upgrades when available!

Trafalgar
12/31/2018
Trafalgar is your key to travelling like an insider!

Travelodge
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-545-5545 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
For travelers on a tight budget who love to discover their world without having to spend a lot, Travelodge® is the perfect crash pad when you want to soak up life.

TRYP
12/31/2018
TRYP is an upper-midscale brand which features select-service that uniquely caters to leisure travelers with accommodations suited for different travel needs and preferences

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next Universal Orlando Resort vacation, PLUS get special upgrades and offers when available!

Universal Orlando Resorts
12/31/2018
Where the excitement of Universal Studios comes to life. Book your next Orlando family vacation with us!
Call for vacation details and options

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Viking River Cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Viking River Cruises
12/31/2018
The world's most award-winning river cruise line. Remarkable value, inspiring destinations and the newest ships!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next Walt Disney World Vacation

Walt Disney World Resorts
12/31/2018
Come and enjoy the magic of Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL!
Call for Walt Disney Resort vacation package pricing and details.

Receive 10% off at Wine.com

Wine.com
12/31/2018
Use Code: STAGEOFLIFE
Shop the largest inventory of wines available online at www.WINE.com today
The 10% discount is given for a single order. Some exclusions may apply. Curated gift sets, wine club memberships, Dom Perignon, Louis Roederer, Veuve Clicquot and all bottles 3.0 liters or larger are excluded from this offer. Promotion does not apply to corporate orders. No other promotion codes, coupon codes or corporate discounts may be applied to order. Not valid on WineShopper orders or on Bordeaux Futures.

Wingate By Wyndham
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Wingate By Wyndham® hotels are built for business offering oversized guest rooms each with free high-speed wired and wireless Internet access at over 150 locations
Book online or call 1-877-202-8814 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at 15 hotel brands representing over 7,000 hotels

Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an innovative, upscale hotel brand with nearly 100 properties located in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, the Caribbean and Mexico
Book online or call 1-866-854-1604 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.