Featured Student Offers

Pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates from the Smart Option Student Loan program.

Smart Option Student Loan by Sallie Mae
12/31/2020
Use Code: No code necessary
The Smart Option Student Loan is an ideal solution to help pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits include: 1) Choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates providing more choice and flexibility, 2) No origination fees and no prepayment penalty, 3) Borrow up to 100% of school certified education costs (minimum $1,000), 4) Multiple in-school repayment options available, 5) Borrower benefits available like rewards and interest rate reductions, 6) Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers, 7) Creditworthy cosigners may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate, 8) 24/7 online account management of your loan.

Student Discounts for High School and College Students

Amazon.com all-time recommended gift ideas

Amazon.com
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link
Online retailer of books, movies, music and games along with electronics, toys, apparel, sports, tools, groceries and general home and garden items
This is not a discount or coupon for Amazon products, but simply a guide to view their most popular gift items

Smart Option Student Loan by Sallie Mae
12/31/2020
Use Code: No code necessary

Here you'll find deals, discounts and coupons for high school and college students.  These students discounts will help you save money on everything from an Apple computer to the hottest young adult fashions!  NOTE - these offers are good for all Stage of Life users.

To see all merchants: