Featured Student Offers

25% off regular price menu items when you order online at PapaJohns.com

Papa John's
12/31/2018
Use Code: 25OFF
Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.
Online offer only. Use promo code 25OFF in the promo code box found at the top of the Order page (before you go into the check-out process). Offer good for a limited time at participating U.S. Papa John's restaurants. Not valid with any other discounts. Additional toppings extra. Limited delivery area. Valid for delivery and carryout. Customer responsible for applicable taxes. Prices may vary in Hawaii and Alaska.

Pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates from the Smart Option Student Loan program.

Smart Option Student Loan by Sallie Mae
12/31/2018
Use Code: No code necessary
The Smart Option Student Loan is an ideal solution to help pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits include: 1) Choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates providing more choice and flexibility, 2) No origination fees and no prepayment penalty, 3) Borrow up to 100% of school certified education costs (minimum $1,000), 4) Multiple in-school repayment options available, 5) Borrower benefits available like rewards and interest rate reductions, 6) Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers, 7) Creditworthy cosigners may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate, 8) 24/7 online account management of your loan.

Student Discounts for High School and College Students

Amazon.com all-time recommended gift ideas

Amazon.com
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use Link
Online retailer of books, movies, music and games along with electronics, toys, apparel, sports, tools, groceries and general home and garden items
This is not a discount or coupon for Amazon products, but simply a guide to view their most popular gift items

Save 10% on College Basketball VIP tickets

College Basketball Tickets
12/31/2018
Use Code: STAGESAVE
Largest inventory of VIP College Basketball tickets on the web from Premium Seats USA
Premium Seats USA is a secondary ticket seller and is not affiliated with any box office, team, or venue. Tickets are sold at market value which reflect the cost of obtaining desirable seats for popular or sold out events. Use code at online checkout, or call toll free at 1-866-312-9295 and mention code when booking your tickets over the phone. Some exclusions may apply. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.

Save up to $30 per ticket off gate ticket prices at Knott's Berry Farm!

Knott's Berry Farm
12/30/2018
Use Code: usagen8039
Discover California's best amusement park for a day of thrills, adventures, and family fun! Come visit Knott's Berry Farm today for a fun-filled time!
Visit www.knotts.com, enter the Knott's promo code provided with this offer in the top right corner under the shopping cart, and purchase your discounted tickets prices. Purchases may be subject to an online processing fee.

$5 off ANY magazine title! No minimum purchase.

Magazineline.com
12/31/2018
Use Code: STAGEOFLIFE
Discount magazine subscriptions offering deals on over 900 magazine titles!

10% discount on your next hotel stay with Motel 6

Motel 6
12/31/2018
Use Code: CP545689
Find discount motels at over 1100 locations from the Motel 6
Call 1-800-4MOTEL6 or visit link. Use promo code.

Papa John's
12/31/2018
Use Code: 25OFF
Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.

10% off one service or repair at Precision Tune Auto Care

Precision Tune Auto Care
12/31/2018
Use Code: Print Coupon
Precision Tune Auto Care is a fast, convenient and affordable solution for all of your car repair and routine maintenance needs
Print coupon. See coupon for terms and conditions

10% off your entire order PLUS free shipping and free returns.

Shoebuy.com
12/31/2018
Use Code: No code needed. Use link to redeem offer.
Dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women, teens and children - Shoebuy.com has the world's largest collection of shoes!
Discount is applied at check-out.

Smart Option Student Loan by Sallie Mae
12/31/2018
Use Code: No code necessary

30 Day Trial Membership to Snap Fitness ($160 value!)

Snap Fitness
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use Link
Snap Fitness is a 24 hour gym and fitness center offering affordable gym memberships at over 1000 locations around the world!
No code needed. Use link to redeem offer. With this offer, you get free 30-day trial membership good at all 1,300 worldwide locations. There is a $8.95 shipping and handling fee assessed by Snap Fitness to mail you your welcome kit, access card and other materials.

Save up to $12 off gate ticket prices at Knott's Soak City Waterpark!

Soak City Water Parks
12/31/2018
Use Code: NAmer1516
Come to one of the greatest water parks in Orange County. Explore our variety of slides for kids and adults to enjoy. Visit Soak City Orange County today!
Visit www.knotts.com, enter the Knott's promo code in the top right corner under the shopping cart, and purchase your discounted tickets prices.

10% off all products and services

The UPS Store
12/31/2018
Use Code: Print Coupon
The UPS Store network is the world's largest franchisor of retail shipping, postal, printing and business service centers. Today, there are nearly 4,700 independently owned The UPS Store locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada. The UPS Store, Inc., franchisor of The UPS Store brand, is a wholly owned subsidiary of United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS).
Print coupon. Visit www.theupsstore.com/pages/locations.aspx to find a location. This offer is for in-store redemption only. Must be printed. See coupon for restrictions. The UPS Store centers are independently owned and operated.

Here you'll find deals, discounts and coupons for high school and college students.  These students discounts will help you save money on everything from an Apple computer to the hottest young adult fashions!  NOTE - these offers are good for all Stage of Life users.

To see all merchants: