Featured Family Offers

Pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates from the Smart Option Student Loan program.

Smart Option Student Loan by Sallie Mae
12/31/2018
Use Code: No code necessary
The Smart Option Student Loan is an ideal solution to help pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits include: 1) Choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates providing more choice and flexibility, 2) No origination fees and no prepayment penalty, 3) Borrow up to 100% of school certified education costs (minimum $1,000), 4) Multiple in-school repayment options available, 5) Borrower benefits available like rewards and interest rate reductions, 6) Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers, 7) Creditworthy cosigners may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate, 8) 24/7 online account management of your loan.

All Discounts and Coupons for Families

15% discount at all locations nationwide

3 Palms Hotels & Resorts
12/31/2018
Use Code: Visit link or Call (888) 315-2378 and use code SOL
See booking website for terms and conditions

10% off ANY service

AAMCO
12/31/2018
Use Code: Print Coupon
The experts in transmissions, car A/C, brakes service, clutch repair and more.
Print coupon. See coupon for offer restrictions

Amazon.com all-time recommended gift ideas

Amazon.com
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use Link
Online retailer of books, movies, music and games along with electronics, toys, apparel, sports, tools, groceries and general home and garden items
This is not a discount or coupon for Amazon products, but simply a guide to view their most popular gift items

America's Best Inns & Suites
12/31/2018
America's Best Inns & Suites are ideal for travelers looking for comfortable, friendly, and affordable accommodations.

15% discount at all Americas Best Value Inn locations nationwide

Americas Best Value Inn
12/31/2018
Use Code: Call (888) 315-2378 and use code SOL
Americas Best Value Inns is a family of 1000 Inns, Suites, Hotels in North America. We strive to provide every guest with exceptional comfort at an affordable price.
Discount only available by either booking via the link provided or calling (888) 315-2378 and use code "SOL"

Try Ancestry.com and get 14 Days FREE!

Ancestry.com
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use Link
Discover your family history and start your family tree. Try free and access billions of genealogy records including Census, SSDI & Military records
No code required. Use link for FREE 14 day trial period on Ancestry.com

8% discount on Applebee's gift cards!

Applebee’s
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link
There's no place like the neighborhood!
Use link. Discount applied at checkout. See site for Terms and Conditions

Up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at participating locations when you travel

Baymont Inn & Suites
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Baymont Inn & Suites® exceptional service with a wide range of popular amenities, at an affordable price offered nationwide
Book online or call 1-800-980-1679 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward at Beaches Resort vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Beaches Resorts
12/31/2018
Use Code: Call 1-866-634-6185 and mention code STAGE OF LIFE
The ultimate all inclusive family vacation resort!
Call for resort details and inquire about special offers that may be available at the time of your booking or vacation travel.

Discounted tickets for The Bronx Zoo

Bronx Zoo
12/31/2018
Use Code: STAGEOFLIFE
The Bronx Zoo is located in the Bronx borough of New York City, within Bronx Park. It is one of the world's largest metropolitan zoos, with some 4,000 animals representing about 650 species from around the world
Use password STAGEOFLIFE (all caps) to log in to the eTicket website to pay and print out your discounts zoo tickets

Save on tickets - get members-only eTicket discount pricing on Busch Gardens admission

Busch Gardens
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use Link
Busch Gardens is a world-class theme park located in both Williamsburg, VA and Tampa, FL
No code necessary. Visit eTicket portal to buy discounted theme park tickets. Ticket prices already discounted. See site for instructions and terms.

Discounted tickets for the Central Park Zoo

Central Park Zoo
12/31/2018
Use Code: STAGEOFLIFE
The Central Park Zoo is a small 6.5-acre zoo located on Central Park in New York City. It is part of an integrated system of four zoos and the New York Aquarium managed by the Wildlife Conservation Society
Use password STAGEOFLIFE (call caps) to log in to the eTicket website to pay and print out your discounts zoo tickets

Country Hearth Inns & Suites
12/31/2018
Offering country charm in a patriotic setting, each Country Hearth Inn & Suites is ideal for the business or leisure traveler. The brand provides guests with a warm, inviting, and family-oriented lodging choice, featuring modern, well-appointed rooms and suite accommodations, as well as complimentary breakfast.

Receive a 5% Stage of Life vacation reward on your next cruise or resort vacation. Call 1-866-634-6185 for cruise and resort options

Cruise & Vacation Perks
12/31/2018
Use Code: STAGE OF LIFE
Amazing cruise, resort and vacation packages!
Ask about any available special monthly bonus offers, upgrades, ship-board credits or other exciting travel perks based on the cruise or resort you select. Visit the link for more details or call toll free 1-866-634-6185

Days Inn
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-268-2195 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
The best value under the Sun. Days Inns Worldwide was founded on the basic principles of friendly, courteous service and clean comfortable rooms.
“Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Disney Cruise Line vacations

Disney Cruise Line
12/31/2018
Discover the Magic and Wonder of Disney at sea!
Call for cruise details and inquire about special offers that may be available at the time of your booking or sailing.

Dream Hotels
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-364-6176 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
The Dream® Hotels brand is an upscale, full service, lifestyle hotel brand

Get discount theme park tickets to Dutch Wonderland!

Dutch Wonderland
12/31/2018
Use Code: Username: 148STOL and Password: Duke1
An amusement park for children located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Visit link and login using the Username: 148STOL and Password: Duke1 to buy and print your discounted eTickets. You can now log into your own Dutch Wonderland site to purchase tickets at a substantial savings off regular admission prices. This online benefit program offers not only substantial savings, but allows you to "print and go" so you have your ticket in hand when you get to the park with no waiting in the line to purchase tickets.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana vacation, PLUS get special offers when available

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana
12/31/2018
Use Code: Call 1-866-634-6185 and mention codes STAGE OF LIFE
Thrilling gaming action in the biggest and best casino around, exhilarating nightlife, tantalizing culinary options, and rooms worth tweeting about, all infused with our legendary rock and roll vibe? Delivered. This is Hard Rock after all.

Hawthorn Suites
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-221-5816 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
The all-suites, extended stay hotel brand takes pride in being a home-away-from-home. All Hawthorn Suites hotels feature studio, one-and-two-bedroom suites and offer complimentary hot breakfast buffet, daily newspaper, meeting space, p

Today's instant offer special at HomeDepot.com! See today's instant, online only savings item, while supplies last.

Home Depot
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link
Find everything you need for your home or small business project
Use link to view the daily offer. This is an instant, online only savings item - good while supplies last.

Howard Johnson
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-769-0939 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
Go Anywhere. Stay Here. We’ve gone from 28 flavors of ice cream to over 475 flavors of hotels.

8% discount on IHOP gift cards!

IHOP
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link
IHOP restaurant offers pancakes, crepes, waffles, eggs and more!

Jameson Inns
12/31/2018
Each Jameson Inn offers Southern hospitality at a reasonable price with superior service. Ideal for the business or leisure traveler, guests enjoy free Wi-Fi and deluxe, hot breakfast with waffles.

Knights Inn
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-682-1071 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
Every Knight, Just Right®. At Knights Inn we pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations through friendly service and exceptional value

Save up to $30 per ticket off gate ticket prices at Knott's Berry Farm!

Knott's Berry Farm
12/30/2018
Use Code: usagen8039
Discover California's best amusement park for a day of thrills, adventures, and family fun! Come visit Knott's Berry Farm today for a fun-filled time!
Visit www.knotts.com, enter the Knott's promo code provided with this offer in the top right corner under the shopping cart, and purchase your discounted tickets prices. Purchases may be subject to an online processing fee.

Lexington Hotels & Inns
12/31/2018
Lexington by Vantage is a collection of inns, hotels and suites in the midscale to upscale lodging segments. Located in key cities worldwide, Lexington is designed to offer a memorable lodging experience for the business and leisure traveler with a Guests Come First culture, and conveniences such as free Wi-Fi and hot breakfast, dining options, business services, fitness centers and in-room amenities.

$5 off ANY magazine title! No minimum purchase.

Magazineline.com
12/31/2018
Use Code: STAGEOFLIFE
Discount magazine subscriptions offering deals on over 900 magazine titles!

Microtel Inn & Suites
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-330-8712 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
This award-winning brand offers free local and long distance phone calls within the continental U.S., free wireless high-speed Internet access, and other great perks!

Save 10% on Major League Baseball VIP tickets

MLB Tickets
12/31/2018
Use Code: STAGESAVE
Largest inventory of VIP MLB tickets on the web from Premium Seats USA
Premium Seats USA is a secondary ticket seller and is not affiliated with any box office, team, or venue. Tickets are sold at market value which reflect the cost of obtaining desirable seats for popular or sold out events. Use code at online checkout, or call toll free at 1-866-312-9295 and mention code when booking your tickets over the phone. Some exclusions may apply. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward at the Moon Palace, plus special upgrades and offers when available

Moon Palace Golf Resort and Spa
12/31/2018
Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, one of the best all inclusive resorts in Cancun near to Riviera Maya!
Book your vacation and mention code STAGE OF LIFE to qualify for a vacation reward and other special offers.

10% discount on your next hotel stay with Motel 6

Motel 6
12/31/2018
Use Code: CP545689
Find discount motels at over 1100 locations from the Motel 6
Call 1-800-4MOTEL6 or visit link. Use promo code.

Save up to $50 Plus Free Delivery on your first order* for Nestlé Pure Life water delivery.

Nestlé Waters
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link or call toll free at 1-866-813-4939
Water delivery from a brand you trust. Satisfy yourself, your loyal customers and employees with the refreshing, great taste of our brand name beverages – from about $1 day – conveniently delivered to your door. Our product portfolio includes our 5-gallon water & cooler and a range of bottled water packs, sparkling beverages, tea’s and other Nestlé products.
Your favorite beverages, delivered to you. See link landing page for more details on special offer.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward at Nickelodeon Suites Reort vacations, PLUS get special offers when available

Nickelodeon Suites Resorts
12/31/2018
Nickelodeon Suites Resort is an exciting Nicked-out family vacation resort hotel in Orlando, Florida!
Call for details and vacation options

Night Hotels
12/31/2018
The Night® brand is an “affordably chic” hotel serving primary and secondary markets in densely populated cities.

25% off regular price menu items when you order online at PapaJohns.com

Papa John's
12/31/2018
Use Code: 25OFF
Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.
Online offer only. Use promo code 25OFF in the promo code box found at the top of the Order page (before you go into the check-out process). Offer good for a limited time at participating U.S. Papa John's restaurants. Not valid with any other discounts. Additional toppings extra. Limited delivery area. Valid for delivery and carryout. Customer responsible for applicable taxes. Prices may vary in Hawaii and Alaska.

10% off one service or repair at Precision Tune Auto Care

Precision Tune Auto Care
12/31/2018
Use Code: Print Coupon
Precision Tune Auto Care is a fast, convenient and affordable solution for all of your car repair and routine maintenance needs
Print coupon. See coupon for terms and conditions

Ramada Hotels
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
This is an exciting time for Ramada Worldwide, Inc. as the brand now offers over 1,000 hotel locations throughout the world.
Book online or call 1-800-462-8035 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Free Online Will ($50 Value)

Rocket Lawyer
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use Link
Rocket Lawyer makes legal services affordable, simple and available to over 100,000 people each day.
No code needed. Use link to redeem offer. Limit one free legal document per person

Free Living Will ($50 Value), don’t let others make your most important healthcare choices

Rocket Lawyer
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use Link

Free Online Power of Attorney ($50 Value) – Ensure a person you trust can look after your affairs if you are unable to.

Rocket Lawyer
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use Link

Save on tickets - get members-only eTicket discount pricing on SeaWorld admission

SeaWorld
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use Link
SeaWorld is an animal theme park, oceanarium, and marine mammal park, located in San Diego, California; San Antonio, Texas, and Orlando, Florida

10% off your entire order PLUS free shipping and free returns.

Shoebuy.com
12/31/2018
Use Code: No code needed. Use link to redeem offer.
Dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women, teens and children - Shoebuy.com has the world's largest collection of shoes!
Discount is applied at check-out.

Smart Option Student Loan by Sallie Mae
12/31/2018
Use Code: No code necessary

30 Day Trial Membership to Snap Fitness ($160 value!)

Snap Fitness
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use Link
Snap Fitness is a 24 hour gym and fitness center offering affordable gym memberships at over 1000 locations around the world!
No code needed. Use link to redeem offer. With this offer, you get free 30-day trial membership good at all 1,300 worldwide locations. There is a $8.95 shipping and handling fee assessed by Snap Fitness to mail you your welcome kit, access card and other materials.

Save up to $12 off gate ticket prices at Knott's Soak City Waterpark!

Soak City Water Parks
12/31/2018
Use Code: NAmer1516
Come to one of the greatest water parks in Orange County. Explore our variety of slides for kids and adults to enjoy. Visit Soak City Orange County today!
Visit www.knotts.com, enter the Knott's promo code in the top right corner under the shopping cart, and purchase your discounted tickets prices.

Super 8
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-889-9706 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
With more than 2,000 motels throughout North America, chances are that somewhere between where you are and where you are going, there’s a Super 8®. See you along the way.

Travelodge
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-545-5545 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
For travelers on a tight budget who love to discover their world without having to spend a lot, Travelodge® is the perfect crash pad when you want to soak up life.

TRYP
12/31/2018
TRYP is an upper-midscale brand which features select-service that uniquely caters to leisure travelers with accommodations suited for different travel needs and preferences

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next Universal Orlando Resort vacation, PLUS get special upgrades and offers when available!

Universal Orlando Resorts
12/31/2018
Where the excitement of Universal Studios comes to life. Book your next Orlando family vacation with us!
Call for vacation details and options

Vantage Hotels
12/31/2018
Vantage Hotels is family of hotel brands, with over 1,000 locations and 60,000+ guestrooms worldwide. The family of inns, hotels and suites offers customers exceptional comfort, quality and service at an affordable rate.

Save 5% on pet insurance

VPI Pet Insurance
12/31/2018
Use Code: Stage of Life Network
VPI provides various pet insurance plans for dogs, cats and other exotic pets. 9 out of 10 veterinarians who recommend pet insurance recommend VPI.
You can now enroll and receive your pet insurance discount through the link provided or by calling 877-PETS-VPI and mentioning your program code name. Freedom: Visit any veterinarian, even specialists and emergency providers. Flexibility: Choose the coverage that's right for your pet and your budget. Savings: Save more when you enroll multiple pets. Guarantee: 10-day, 100% money-back guarantee

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next Walt Disney World Vacation

Walt Disney World Resorts
12/31/2018
Come and enjoy the magic of Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL!
Call for Walt Disney Resort vacation package pricing and details.

Wingate By Wyndham
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Wingate By Wyndham® hotels are built for business offering oversized guest rooms each with free high-speed wired and wireless Internet access at over 150 locations
Book online or call 1-877-202-8814 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at 15 hotel brands representing over 7,000 hotels

Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an innovative, upscale hotel brand with nearly 100 properties located in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, the Caribbean and Mexico
Book online or call 1-866-854-1604 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Raising a Family Discounts

Find deals, discounts and coupons to help your family save money.  The coupons and promo codes below feature offers for children, parents and entire families.  NOTE - these offers are good for all Stage of Life users.

To see all merchants: 

Feature Discount - Raising a Family

Our featured merchant is Wyndham Hotels and Resorts

Discount:  Save up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at over 10 different hotel chains and 7,000 hotel rooms!

Instructions:  Book online or call 1-866-854-1604 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount

Use Code:  1000010704

Our featured merchant is apparel retailer Clothesbuy.com

Discount:  Get 10% off your entire order, PLUS free shiping and returns.

Find clothes for the entire family at the lowest prices.  Clothesbuy.com is the easiest way to shop for clothes from over 350 of the top brands including Timberland, Patgonia, K-Swiss and more.  Get 10% off your entire order, plus free shiping and returns.  No code necessary.  Discount will be applied during check-out using "Redeem Online" link below.

Redeem Featured Merchant Discount