Featured Family Offers

All Discounts and Coupons for Families

Raising a Family Discounts

Find deals, discounts and coupons to help your family save money.  The coupons and promo codes below feature offers for children, parents and entire families.  NOTE - these offers are good for all Stage of Life users.

To see all merchants: 

Feature Discount - Raising a Family

Our featured merchant is Wyndham Hotels and Resorts

Discount:  Save up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at over 10 different hotel chains and 7,000 hotel rooms!

Instructions:  Book online or call 1-866-854-1604 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount

Use Code:  1000010704

Our featured merchant is apparel retailer Clothesbuy.com

Discount:  Get 10% off your entire order, PLUS free shiping and returns.

Find clothes for the entire family at the lowest prices.  Clothesbuy.com is the easiest way to shop for clothes from over 350 of the top brands including Timberland, Patgonia, K-Swiss and more.  Get 10% off your entire order, plus free shiping and returns.  No code necessary.  Discount will be applied during check-out using "Redeem Online" link below.

Redeem Featured Merchant Discount