Featured Family Offers

Pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates from the Smart Option Student Loan program.

Smart Option Student Loan by Sallie Mae
12/31/2020
Use Code: No code necessary
The Smart Option Student Loan is an ideal solution to help pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits include: 1) Choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates providing more choice and flexibility, 2) No origination fees and no prepayment penalty, 3) Borrow up to 100% of school certified education costs (minimum $1,000), 4) Multiple in-school repayment options available, 5) Borrower benefits available like rewards and interest rate reductions, 6) Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers, 7) Creditworthy cosigners may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate, 8) 24/7 online account management of your loan.

All Discounts and Coupons for Families

Amazon.com all-time recommended gift ideas

Amazon.com
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link
Online retailer of books, movies, music and games along with electronics, toys, apparel, sports, tools, groceries and general home and garden items
This is not a discount or coupon for Amazon products, but simply a guide to view their most popular gift items

Save on tickets - get members-only eTicket discount pricing on Busch Gardens admission

Busch Gardens
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link
Busch Gardens is a world-class theme park located in both Williamsburg, VA and Tampa, FL
No code necessary. Visit eTicket portal to buy discounted theme park tickets. Ticket prices already discounted. See site for instructions and terms.

Free Living Will ($50 Value), don’t let others make your most important healthcare choices

Rocket Lawyer
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link
Rocket Lawyer makes legal services affordable, simple and available to over 100,000 people each day.
No code needed. Use link to redeem offer. Limit one free legal document per person

Free Online Power of Attorney ($50 Value) – Ensure a person you trust can look after your affairs if you are unable to.

Rocket Lawyer
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link

Free Online Will ($50 Value)

Rocket Lawyer
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link

Save on tickets - get members-only eTicket discount pricing on SeaWorld admission

SeaWorld
12/31/2020
Use Code: Use Link
SeaWorld is an animal theme park, oceanarium, and marine mammal park, located in San Diego, California; San Antonio, Texas, and Orlando, Florida

Smart Option Student Loan by Sallie Mae
12/31/2020
Use Code: No code necessary

Up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at 15 hotel brands representing over 7,000 hotels

Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
12/31/2020
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an innovative, upscale hotel brand with nearly 100 properties located in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, the Caribbean and Mexico
Keep in mind the offer is not valid if the hotel is called directly. Please use toll free number 877-670-7088 or book via the unique URL. Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply. Book online or call and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Raising a Family Discounts

Find deals, discounts and coupons to help your family save money.  The coupons and promo codes below feature offers for children, parents and entire families.  NOTE - these offers are good for all Stage of Life users.

To see all merchants: 

Feature Discount - Raising a Family

Our featured merchant is Wyndham Hotels and Resorts

Discount:  Save up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at over 10 different hotel chains and 7,000 hotel rooms!

Instructions:  Book online or call 1-866-854-1604 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount

Use Code:  1000010704

Our featured merchant is apparel retailer Clothesbuy.com

Discount:  Get 10% off your entire order, PLUS free shiping and returns.

Find clothes for the entire family at the lowest prices.  Clothesbuy.com is the easiest way to shop for clothes from over 350 of the top brands including Timberland, Patgonia, K-Swiss and more.  Get 10% off your entire order, plus free shiping and returns.  No code necessary.  Discount will be applied during check-out using "Redeem Online" link below.

Redeem Featured Merchant Discount