Featured Home Offer

Today's instant offer special at HomeDepot.com! See today's instant, online only savings item, while supplies last.

Home Depot
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link
Find everything you need for your home or small business project
Use link to view the daily offer. This is an instant, online only savings item - good while supplies last.

20% off your entire order of regularly priced floral and gift items.

FromYouFlowers.com
12/31/2018
Use Code: 40W
Same Day Flowers! Considered the 'Best Value' Online Florist.
Call (800) 838-8853 and mention the promo code. Some exclusions may apply.

Save up to $50 Plus Free Delivery on your first order* for Nestlé Pure Life water delivery.

Nestlé Waters
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link or call toll free at 1-866-813-4939
Water delivery from a brand you trust. Satisfy yourself, your loyal customers and employees with the refreshing, great taste of our brand name beverages – from about $1 day – conveniently delivered to your door. Our product portfolio includes our 5-gallon water & cooler and a range of bottled water packs, sparkling beverages, tea’s and other Nestlé products.
Your favorite beverages, delivered to you. See link landing page for more details on special offer.

All Home Ownership Deals, Discounts and Coupons

FromYouFlowers.com
12/31/2018
Use Code: 40W

Home Depot
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link

Nestlé Waters
12/31/2018

10% off all products and services

The UPS Store
12/31/2018
Use Code: Print Coupon
The UPS Store network is the world's largest franchisor of retail shipping, postal, printing and business service centers. Today, there are nearly 4,700 independently owned The UPS Store locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada. The UPS Store, Inc., franchisor of The UPS Store brand, is a wholly owned subsidiary of United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS).
Print coupon. Visit www.theupsstore.com/pages/locations.aspx to find a location. This offer is for in-store redemption only. Must be printed. See coupon for restrictions. The UPS Store centers are independently owned and operated.

Welcome to My Life Rewards

Here you'll find deals, discounts and coupons to help you save money on your home, condo, apartment, log cabin...well...you get the picture.  Use the promo codes and links below to get the discounts for your home today.  NOTE - these offers are good for all Stage of Life users.

To see all merchants: