Sex: Female
Age: 31
Hometown: York, PA
Questions Asked: 9
Comments Made: 27

ckoplitz

About Me

My name is Katie and I graduated college in May 2010. I am currently living in Australia until sometime July or August 2011. I am also having the time of my life. It is such an incredible experience to live and explore a new country. Through this trip I will also have spent 1 month traveling around New Zealand. Once I get home, I will study for the GRE's and decide what way to take my psychology degree for a Masters. I love to travel, obviously. Even while living in another country I still get the travel bug to get up and go somewhere new. I love the adventure of new places and feel as though, especially after this trip, I will not be able to stay stagnant for long. Weekend vacations will be more frequent than ever before. I enjoy friends and living live. Reading has turned from a chore into a love. I love reading, and the first book that got me into it was "I Hope they Serve Beer in Hell" by Tucker Max. (The movie doesn't even compare!) Since then I read as much as possible. I LOVE cooking and making delicious food for the people I love. Living in Australia I am in a house with people from all over the world, and have learned so much about Italian and French cuisine. I've also learned how to make Crepes! When I get home, I will spend, most likely, years trying to scrapbook all of my experiences through Australia. I want to highlight things I've seen and done, and I've done way too many cool things. My book will probably be 500 pages long! With all of that said, I'm just a typical girl trying to find my groove in this crazy path some might call life.

My Stages

What's New?

Information and Coupons for LifeAbout Us:  Nearly a million people visit Stage of Life each year for two main reasons: 
  • To get information on a particular life stage, e.g. statistics or etiquette  
  • To receive money saving coupons and discounts tailored to a particular life stage
We welcome you to the premiere destination for information, resources, and coupons tailored to where you are in life. 

Search:  With 30,000+ pages and life stories uploaded from people across the world, you may need to search StageofLife.com from time to time:

Stage of LIfe Resources
About StageofLife.com
About Us
Coupons
Coupons
Statistics on various life stages on StageofLife.com
Statistics
Financial Literacy on StageofLife.com
Finances
Quotes about various stages of life
Quotes
Blogging Resources
Blogging
Videos for each stage of life
Videos
Etiquette advice for life
Etiquette
TV, Music, Books, and Movies
Entertain
Stage of Life News
Press
 Cruise discounts and more
Travel
 Health & Wellness on StageofLife.com
Wellness
Goal Setting Resources
Set Goals
 What's your Generation? Teens to Baby Boomers
Ages
Top Ten Lists
Top Ten
Contact Us
Contact
Enter our Writing Contests
Writing

Contests
Writing contest winners
Past
Winners
Free Educational Resources on StageofLife.com
Education

Teen
Trends
Word of the Day - Vocab Exercise
Vocab

Teachers
Participating Authors
Authors
Stage of Life's Blogger Account
Our Blog
Stage of Life on Facebook
Like
Stage of Life on Twitter
Follow
 Stage of Life on Pinterest
Pin
 Stage of Life on YouTube
Watch
 Email Stage of Life
Email
Stage of Life on Instragram
Photos

Stage of Life on Google+
Google+

Saving Money

Applebee's gift card discountStage of Life features over 100 special coupons and discounts, tailored by life stage, for our users.  These deals come from national brands who partner with our financial literacy mission to help people save money throughout their lives.  From Applebee's to Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, explore the special offers we've lined up to help with your life.

Some of our coupons and promo codes include...

8% off Applebee's gift cards
 Discounts on IHOP gift cards 8% off IHOP gift cards
gift card discounts  15% off Spa & Wellness gift cards by SpaWeek
Papa John's online coupon code

25% off online orders with Papa John's

and many more!

Mobile Coupons

StageofLife.com mobile websiteAs part of its mission to help people save money throughout their lives, Stage of Life launched one of the first mobile coupon sites.  You can view key Stage of Life discount and content using your smart phone. 

Just visit www.StageofLife.com from the browser in your mobile phone.