Sex: Female
Age: 60
Hometown: Moore, SC
Questions Asked: 10
Comments Made: 38
View my personal site

AmyDoodle

About Me

Amy Mullis lives with husband, Bill (a computer tech who manages to undo all her technical catastrophes), and two sons (who study college courses she can’t pronounce) in a pinto bean-sized town at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains in upstate South Carolina, along with a tangle of wayward animals who stopped to smell the bacon and decided to stay. Besides a full-time career of fighting the kudzu that threatens to overrun the driveway, she is a part-time church secretary and freelance writer. She was excited to win Honorable Mention in the 2010 Erma Bombeck Writing competition. Share some “I hope this never happens to me” moments on her humor blog, Mind Over Mullis or on An Army of Ermas where she is one of an army of writers who take time to stop and sniff out a punchline. She has had essays published in Chicken Soup, A Cup of Comfort, and The Christian Science Monitor among other places, but is most creative when thinking of reasons to avoid cooking supper or coercing Bill to rearrange the furniture. She's one of the new editors at Stage of Life. Join her in the Home Ownership Stage—and make yourself at home!

My Stages

What's New?

Information and Coupons for LifeAbout Us:  Nearly a million people visit Stage of Life each year for two main reasons: 
  • To get information on a particular life stage, e.g. statistics or etiquette  
  • To receive money saving coupons and discounts tailored to a particular life stage
We welcome you to the premiere destination for information, resources, and coupons tailored to where you are in life. 

Search:  With 30,000+ pages and life stories uploaded from people across the world, you may need to search StageofLife.com from time to time:

Stage of LIfe Resources
About StageofLife.com
About Us
Coupons
Coupons
Statistics on various life stages on StageofLife.com
Statistics
Financial Literacy on StageofLife.com
Finances
Quotes about various stages of life
Quotes
Blogging Resources
Blogging
Videos for each stage of life
Videos
Etiquette advice for life
Etiquette
TV, Music, Books, and Movies
Entertain
Stage of Life News
Press
 Cruise discounts and more
Travel
 Health & Wellness on StageofLife.com
Wellness
Goal Setting Resources
Set Goals
 What's your Generation? Teens to Baby Boomers
Ages
Top Ten Lists
Top Ten
Contact Us
Contact
Enter our Writing Contests
Writing

Contests
Writing contest winners
Past
Winners
Free Educational Resources on StageofLife.com
Education

Teen
Trends
Word of the Day - Vocab Exercise
Vocab

Teachers
Participating Authors
Authors
Stage of Life's Blogger Account
Our Blog
Stage of Life on Facebook
Like
Stage of Life on Twitter
Follow
 Stage of Life on Pinterest
Pin
 Stage of Life on YouTube
Watch
 Email Stage of Life
Email
Stage of Life on Instragram
Photos

Stage of Life on Google+
Google+

Saving Money

Applebee's gift card discountStage of Life features over 100 special coupons and discounts, tailored by life stage, for our users.  These deals come from national brands who partner with our financial literacy mission to help people save money throughout their lives.  From Applebee's to Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, explore the special offers we've lined up to help with your life.

Some of our coupons and promo codes include...

8% off Applebee's gift cards
 Discounts on IHOP gift cards 8% off IHOP gift cards
gift card discounts  15% off Spa & Wellness gift cards by SpaWeek
Papa John's online coupon code

25% off online orders with Papa John's

and many more!

Mobile Coupons

StageofLife.com mobile websiteAs part of its mission to help people save money throughout their lives, Stage of Life launched one of the first mobile coupon sites.  You can view key Stage of Life discount and content using your smart phone. 

Just visit www.StageofLife.com from the browser in your mobile phone.