Stage of Life Favorites

Stage of Life Featured Discount OffersThis month's favorite coupons!

We pulled a list together of our favorite discounts and coupons for this month.  These merchant recommendations are a starting point to help you cut through the clutter of life.  Through feedback from our staff, members, and the merchant community itself (of which we know a lot), the following national brands have earned a place as one of our "favorites" this month, and we hope you find them relevant to your stage of life and the season...

Featured Offer

8% discount on Applebee's gift cards!

Applebee’s
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link
There's no place like the neighborhood!
Use link. Discount applied at checkout. See site for Terms and Conditions

8% discount on IHOP gift cards!

IHOP
12/31/2018
Use Code: Use link
IHOP restaurant offers pancakes, crepes, waffles, eggs and more!

10% discount on your next hotel stay with Motel 6

Motel 6
12/31/2018
Use Code: CP545689
Find discount motels at over 1100 locations from the Motel 6
Call 1-800-4MOTEL6 or visit link. Use promo code.

25% off regular price menu items when you order online at PapaJohns.com

Papa John's
12/31/2018
Use Code: 25OFF
Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.
Online offer only. Use promo code 25OFF in the promo code box found at the top of the Order page (before you go into the check-out process). Offer good for a limited time at participating U.S. Papa John's restaurants. Not valid with any other discounts. Additional toppings extra. Limited delivery area. Valid for delivery and carryout. Customer responsible for applicable taxes. Prices may vary in Hawaii and Alaska.

Up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at 15 hotel brands representing over 7,000 hotels

Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
12/31/2018
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an innovative, upscale hotel brand with nearly 100 properties located in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, the Caribbean and Mexico
Book online or call 1-866-854-1604 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.