Definition of Love

Teens and Love - Writing Contest Results and Data

Teens Define Love

Teens and college students find themselves in an on-going dance as they court, woo, avoid, or try to win the romantic affections or attention of someone they like, admire...love.  We asked over 800 teens and college students aged 14-19 to take our "love" poll and then define love via a 500 word essay.

From the data, we learned some interesting things about teens' attitudes towards love such as...

• 70% of teens believe in true love (one perfect person for them)
  • 19% of teens are hesitant about marriage due to concerns over the possibility of divorce
  • 41% of teens feel that their parents set a BAD example for love
  • Most teens have parents who say "I love you," but 17% of teens say their parents do NOT tell them they love them.
  • and more (see stats section below)

From the essays, we received a wide variety of both positive and negative love definitions ranging from descriptions on the many types of love, the observation that love hurts, and insights into the hard reality that sometimes people can be blinded by love. 

From all the essays submitted, five trends emerged...

Teen Trends / Themes:

1. What is Love?: A significant number of teens titled their essays “What is love?” While some reached definitive answers from their speculations on love, many did not. Love is a mysterious, but alluring, emotion.
  2. “All You Need is Love”: Most teens can’t wait to fall in love. Love is magic, love is warmth, and love makes you feel better no matter what.  These teens agreed that love is worth the risk of heart break.
  3. Love is Complicated: On the other hand, love isn’t as easy and carefree as some people think; love requires listening, friendship, and compromise.
  4. Love Hurts: Some were jilted by love; bad break-ups, rejection, and heart break inspired these teens to say that love doesn’t exist, or that not everyone finds love.
  5. Different Types of Love: Love comes in all forms—your family, your friends, your partner, your passion, and even your favorite objects; puppy love, romantic love, sexual love, and true love. Teens agreed that it doesn’t matter who or what you love as long as love makes you better.

Stats: 

Here's how over 800 teens answered our survey questions about love.  The numbers after each statement represent a) the total unique votes and b) the percentage of teens who felt that way...

Do Teens Believe in True Love?

• I believe in one true love (one perfect person for me):    481    70.01%
  • I don't believe in true love (there are multiple choices of partners out there for me):    206    29.99%
  • Total:    687    100.00%

Do Teens Want Marriage?

• I will get married someday:    556    73.16%
  • I am hesitant about marriage because I fear divorce:    147    19.34%
  • I will never get married:    57    7.50%
  • Total:    760    100.00%

Are Teens in Relationships?

• I am in a relationship now:    184    20.65%
  • I am not in a relationship now:    442    49.61%
  • I've never been in a relationship:    265    29.74%
  • Total:    891    100.00%

Do Teens Feel Their Parents Set a Good Example for Love?

• My parents set a good example for love:    334    59.01%
  • My parents set a bad example for love:    232    40.99%
  • Total:    566    100.00%

Do Parents Tell Their Teenage Children They Love Them?

• My parents tell me they love me:    556    82.99%
  • My parents may love me, but they don't ever say it:    114    17.01%
  • Total:    670    100.00%

The Essays: 

Immediately below, you'll find featured links to the StageofLife.com winning essay, our semi-finalists and over 100 other Definition of Love essays from college students and teenagers that defined love.

Please take a few moments to read an essay or two. If you have the time, make a comment on the responses you enjoyed the most.  We know the student writers will love hearing your positive input (they'll get an email notifying them if you comment on their contest entry).

Student Writing Contest Winner

Winner: My Definition of Love: It’s The Magician’s Favorite Trick by MadisonRubert (Love is always tailored to yourself)

Runners Up:

• My Definition of Love: Love is the Exception by steviegreek (Young love doesn’t have to end)
  • My Definition of Love: What if? by MikkiB326

Finalists:

1. My Definition of Love: A Reality Check by CornyBones (Her brother raised her)
  2. My Definition of Love: Love Everyone As You Love Yourself by REENA (Love means helping others, especially those in our “international family”)
  3. My Definition of Love: Me, Myself, and I by brandy_perc (We need to love ourselves before we love other people)
  4. My Definition of Love: I Love You to Death by corinaballerina (Love is about “us”)
  5. My Definition of Love: The Heart  by glide2277 (The heart is the body’s most important organ)
  6. My Definition of Love: What if? by MikkiB326 (Stop questioning love)
  7. My Definition of Love: Love is… by jyang10510 (Love is not complicated—either you love him, or you don’t)
  8. My Definition of Love: The Story Unfolds by pcemaker44 (Love takes its own course of action)
  9. My Definition of Love: Unbreakable Bonds by FChimaS (To fall in love, you must first be friends)
  10. My Definition of Love: Love is the Exception by steviegreek (Young love doesn’t have to end)
  11. My Definition of Love: Essential by Noraloveswriting (There are many different types of love that no one talks about)
  12. My Definition of Love: Just four letters by ElDavo (Love has no defintion)
  13. My Definition of Love: It’s The Magician’s Favorite Trick by MadisonRubert (Love is always tailored to yourself)
  14. My Definition of Love: It Rarely Exists in this Teenage Wasteland by laurelelyse52 (It is impossible to fall in love in high school)
  15. My Definition of Love: Mental scars and emotional bruises galore by Hatman (This teen’s mother fed her a hopeless view of love)
  16. My Definition of Love: A Sadistic Dictator by Maddibon (Personification of evil love)
  17. My Definition of Love: Learning To Let Go by jaqpratt (She gave her son—her love—up for adoption)
  18. My Definition of Love: Love is When You Finally Become a Home by OrangeZo (Poetry-prose about finding love)
  19. My Definition of Love: It’s like the Sun by JeremyQuach (Love burns bright like the sun)

Aside from the finalists, we had a wide variety of teen writing contest entry essays about the Person to Watch in 2012.  We've categorized the responses below:

Positive:

Family Love

2. My Definition of Love: Is Purely Everything by shrienrox (Family is the most important to love)
  3. My Definition of Love: Love Everyone As You Love Yourself by REENA (Love means helping others, especially those in our “international family”)
  4. My Definition of Love: Pain by potaetoandhamm (This teen reflects on her mother)
  5. My Definition of Love: For those who deserve it by komila singh arneja (This love loves her parents)
  6. My Definition of Love: Happiness, shared by Mcastillo0415 (Family love is unconditional)
  7. My Definition of Love: Sometimes You Take What You Have For Granted Until It’s Gone by Kody2255 (This teen loves his high school)
  8. My Definition of Love: It’s all about behind the scenes by lbru93 (This teen’s mom cared for his father after his father suffered a stroke)

Love Yourself

1. My Definition of Love: Me, Myself, and I by brandy_perc (We need to love ourselves before we love other people)
  2. My Definition of Love: I Am Loving Me by briannabre (This teen loves herself)
  3. My Definition of Love: Loving You Is Easy ‘Cause You’re… Beautiful? by D.Monea (It is extremely important to love yourself)
  4. My Definition of Love: Experience by wittygirl8 (Love means forgiveness)
  5. My Definition of Love: Bliss of Comfort by Davincio11 (Love is having comfort in your life)

Religious Love

1. My Definition of Love: Where I Find My Self-Worth by agemery (This teen knows how to love God)
  2. My Definition of Love: Giving Without Expecting to Receive by AlliNerdWorm421 (Musings on love and marriage from a Biblical standpoint)
  3. My Definition of Love: It Is What It Is by D.Monea (Jesus loves all)
  4. My Definition of Love: What is Love? by Devyn Font (Church molded her views on love)
  5. My Definition of Love: An experience worth dying for in its right time by lorena (An African teen’s perspective on love)
  6. My Definition of Love: What Is My Truth In Love? lindseyhkid (“God is love”)
  7. My Definition of Love: 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 by Linzey08 (This teen has been in love twice)
  8. My Definition of Love: It’s not lust, and it’s very confusing by Feathered-Pen (God gives the greatest love)

Love is “Everything”

1. My Definition of Love: Enduring Until the End by dreamhigh41 (Love is commitment)
  2. My Definition of Love: Sometimes love is worth all the drama by BabyGirl (Love is always worth it)
  3. My Definition of Love: The Next Day by Mildstart (Without love, we would be empty)
  4. My Definition of Love: A Feeling of Fulfillment by Loki (Love is nourishment, like food)
  5. My Definition of Love: The Ever-Burning Flame by JennaH (Love means sacrifice)
  6. My Definition of Love: Not Symbiosis by Papples (“Love is going beyond what is expected of you”)
  7. My Definition of Love: I Love You to Death by corinaballerina (Love is about “us”)
  8. My Definition of Love: An echo of the past, present, and future by Ayaz0408 (Love will inspire you)
  9. My Definition of Love: What Makes Humans Beautiful by litunleashed21 (“Love teaches us to defy our nature”)
  10. My Definition of Love: A Loss for Words by amanda.tucker (Words for a loved one never seem to be enough)
  11. My Definition of Love: A risk worth taking by Hazelnutt (Love is the most endearing emotion)
  12. My Definition of Love: Unraveling Yourself by Akimbo (Love requires you to give all of yourself)
  13. My Definition of Love: The Heart  by glide2277 (The heart is the body’s most important organ)
  14. My Definition of Love by emilyt98 (“Love will happen to everyone”)
  15. My Definition of Love: What if? by MikkiB326 (Stop questioning love)
  16. My Definition of Love: Eternity by emmgr2 (Love is trust, respect, and understanding)
  17. My Definition of Love: Love is… Or My Love to Mr. X by CatttaStrophe (This teen found love)
  18. My Definition of Love by domenick2012 (Love is healthy)
  19. My Definition of Love: What is love? by Kbaynard (Love is highly misunderstood)
  20. My Definition of Love: Real Love by ttt (Lust is much different than love)
  21. My Definition of Love: What love is by kmoney817 (Love has multiple meanings)
  22. My Definition of Love: It awakens the soul by taylorrrrfitz (Love makes you feel infinite)
  23. My Definition of Love: Whatever It Is: I Don’t Wanna Mess It Up by D.Monea (Poem to her lover)
  24. My Definition of Love: Don’t be afraid to fall in love by writing is my life(: (If you see yourself with a positive future, then it is love)
  25. My Definition of Love: It is Always There by wlaff (True love compliments your personality)
  26. My Definition of Love: Love is… by jyang10510 (Love is not complicated—either you love him, or you don’t)
  27. My Definition of Love: It’s Out There Somewhere by caitiecat97 (Love belongs to everyone)
  28. My Definition of Love: Forever by saraskirvin (Love is not sex)
  29. My Definition of Love: From a Girl’s Perspective by ImaniiMojadidi (Love as seen from this teen’s point of view)
  30. My Definition of Love: It’s really up to you! by X0Jennyfer0X (Love is magic)
  31. My Definition of Love: Everyone needs it in their lives by Katie75 (Love means everything to everyone)
  32. My Definition of Love: Timeless by oreilly.arielle (Love is not seeing yourself without that person in the future)
  33. My Definition of Love: Risking everything for a chance for something indescribable by candysk8ergal (Love is worth the risk of heartbreak)
  34. My Definition of Love by SimoneBittencourt (Love is acceptance)
  35. My Definition of Love: Endearment by MA_Cheers (Love is an international language)
  36. My Definition of Love: Ambrosial by petrichord (Love is like whiskey)
  37. My Definition of Love: Scary by victoriahas (Love is scary, but exciting)
  38. My Definition of Love: The Story Unfolds by pcemaker44 (Love takes its own course of action)
  39. My Definition of Love: Magical by lacy (Love cannot be replaced)
  40. My Definition of Love: A Selfless Toothbrush by amoeba (Stories about love)
  41. My Definition of Love: The birdhouses by yiyijessicali (This teen rescued an injured sparrow)
  42. My Definition of Love: Mystifying Bliss by 1sebny25 (It is not possible to control when you fall in love)

Young Love

1. My Definition of Love: Unbreakable Bonds by FChimaS (To fall in love, you must first be friends)
  2. My Definition of Love: Love is the Exception by steviegreek (Young love doesn’t have to end)
  3. My Definition of Love: Us Against the World by Tadpole30 (This teen recently fell in love)
  4. My Definition of Love: You’ll Eventually Find the One by Niki S (This teen has been in love twice)
  5. My Definition of Love: Love is You by D.Monea (This teen was jilted by the person she loves)
  6. My Definition of Love: You Know It When It Happens by mmbeute (This teen knows ze is in love)
  7. My Definition of Love: Believing in That Day by fruittreeinwinter (This teen unexpectedly fell in love)
  8. My Definition of Love: A swaying heart by cat7 (This teen has loved before)
  9. My Definition of Love: Love by wolfee (Teens shouldn’t depend on the media for perspectives on love)
  10. My Definition of Love: True Love by vares2012 (Unconditional love is rare)
  11. My Definition of Love: Complicated, but worth it by emilybickle (This teen is in love with her best friend)
  12. My Definition of Love: What is love? by allisonrogers19 (Love is a wonderful, and sometimes heartbreaking, experience)
  13. My Definition of Love: It comes in many forms by alex1100gp (This teen is in love—with a fictional character)

Love Varies

1. My Definition of Love: It’s the most powerful by Jessica101 (“Love is defined in many ways to a person”)
  2. My Definition of Love: Essential by Noraloveswriting (There are many different types of love that no one talks about)
  3. My Definition of Love: Love is a part of life by kilew519 (“Without love, there would be nothing”)
  4. My Definition of Love: An Emotion of Emotions by SpectacularShamwow (Love is carelessly tossed around these days)
  5. My Definition of Love: Love yourself by vrn1998 (The most important love is to love yourself)
  6. My Definition of Love: Just four letters by ElDavo (Love has no defintion)
  7. My Definition of Love: It Will Never, Ever Fade by justme13 (If you truly love someone, it doesn’t matter if you are with that person or not)
  8. My Definition of Love: Love is… by kmwilliams9412 (The media tries to ruin our view of love)
  9. My Definition of Love: The Search for Something REAL by mia.williams10 (Love is not Disney)
  10. My Definition of Love: What is love? by Dreamer101 (Love is complicated)
  11. My Definition of Love: A Priceless Element by Jim H. (Love is unselfish loyalty)
  12. My Definition of Love: Endless Possibilities by Yuliana (Love is like a butterfly…)
  13. My Definition of Love: Smoothing Out Rough Edges by Nora (You have to find the person worth “suffering” for)
  14. My Definition of Love: Love is Indescribable by GameFreakk0289 (Love is too hard to describe)
  15. My Definition of Love: What is Love? by LaurenTatiana (The love you feel for your dog is much different than the love you feel for your husband)
  16. My Definition of Love: It Is Essential by musiicislove (Humans are designed to want and need affection)
  17. My Definition of Love: Something we cannot live without by Catalin (If we all love, we have nothing to lose)
  18. My Definition of Love: There’s someone out there for everyone by Munchkin_x3 (This teen describes different levels of love)
  19. My Definition of Love: Indefinable by Takashi (Love in Asian cultures versus love in American culture)
  20. My Definition of Love: What is love? by cwalls1994 (Love is everywhere)
  21. My Definition of Love: The feeling is everywhere by kmorris424 (Love comes in many forms)
  22. My Definition of Love: A life filled with hopes and dreams by esoojungk (People overuse the word love)
  23. My Definition of Love: It’s Not Just a Feeling by karolinamazing (There are two types of love: Affectionate and Romantic)
  24. My Definition of Love: Puzzle Pieces by ciaobella14 (Love isn’t limited to human to human)

Friendship Love

1. My Definition of Love: A hand by Mildstart (A boy in kindergarten showed her how to face “darkness”)
  2. My Definition of Love: My Soul Mate is My Best Friend by JulietfoundherRomeo (It is important to be friends with your lover)
  3. My Definition of Love by lasheeraj (Knowing you who date will keep you together longer)
  4. My Definition of Love: How to Love by Kassidy95 (Love and friendship go hand in hand)
  5. My Definition of Love: More Than a Box of Chocolates by Morg66 (Love occurs over time)
  6. My Definition of Love: How You Cannot Live Without It by Nicole03 (Love is the strongest emotion)
  7. My Definition of Love: Love is naked by Linettelepore (Love is showing someone the ugliest side of yourself and they still think you’re beautiful)
  8. My Definition of Love: A bond between two people by Kayla_Perry12 (Friendship is a key bond)
  9. My Definition of Love: The Ultimate Decision by aburch23 (Love is teamwork)
  10. My Definition of Love: A Journey Fueled by Hope, Dedication, and Passion by Calamity18 (This teen overcame insecurity to make friends)

Love is Science

1. My Definition of Love: A Verb After Verbs by riserthinking (Scientist Helen Fisher searched for the scientific reasons for love)
  2. My Definition of Love: It’s a yearning deep in your heart by drakiac (Love isn’t something you can rationalize)

Media & Love

1. My Definition of Love: My Lover and My Best Friend by vballgirl (The media sets a poor example of what love really is about)
  2. My Definition of Love: Hollywood is destroying love by jkang2014 (Twilight and other big movies skew what love really is)
  3. My Definition of Love: It’s The Magician’s Favorite Trick by MadisonRubert (Love is always tailored to yourself)
  4. My Definition of Love: Anything but Melodramatic by ashley.lee.0228 (Love is like playing the organ)
  5. My Definition of Love: An Undervalued Entity by ayyylexis14 (Love is more than the physical)
  6. My Definition of Love: Who Knows? by darlingmermaids (This teen understands love from the media: television, books, and internet)
  7. My Definition of Love: Three Little Words by volleyball97 (The media tries to convince teens they don’t know what love is)
  8. My Definition of Love: A Fairy Tale Ending by alyciamolina (This teen wants a love like Cinderella)

Love is Complicated

Positive:

1. My Definition of Love: Love is the antidote to the numbness of the heart by sbendernagel1 (Love is worth the risk)
  2. My Definition of Love: Fahrenheit by DreamsWings16 (Love is an emotional roller coaster)
  3. My Definition of Love: Till death do us part by A.C West (This teen’s grandparents are a good example of love)
  4. My Definition of Love: Love as a Perspective by Tony1126 (Love is like a drug)
  5. My Definition of Love: Like Life, It’s What You Make It by niakmat (Love evolves as you age)

Negative:

1. My Definition of Love: Something Different For All by OhMikaylahh (Teenage love is complicated)
  2. My Definition of Love: The Truth by xoxoanniec (Love isn’t supposed to hurt)
  3. My Definition of Love: Five Years by twinkleeye (She has been with her boyfriend for five years… and she isn’t sure why)
  4. My Definition of Love: Not All Can Have It by StarshipRanger (Not everyone finds love)
  5. My Definition of Love: Love is blind by mmjennifermm (Love doesn’t make you think logically)
  6. My Definition of Love: I should Believe but I Don’t by Manna_7 (This teen doesn’t believe in love)
  7. My Definition of Love: My love essay by kasandra (We can’t help who we love)
  8. My Definition of Love: Keeping it in the Family by Hadadie (This teen’s family has a cycle of poor marriages)

Negative Essays About Love:

Sex & Love

1. My Definition of Love: A Story of Opposites by tcombs1 (Love is not intertwined with sex)
  2. My Definition of Love: It Rarely Exists in this Teenage Wasteland by laurelelyse52 (It is impossible to fall in love in high school)
  3. My Definition of Love: Real love hurts by kelley11z (This teen was jilted by love)

Love Hurts

1. My Definition of Love: Those Three Words Can Kill You by SabrinaKnap (More often than naught, love ends in pain)
  2. My Definition of Love: There are many types of love by tylerpavlicek (Unless your love is returned, love is torture)
  3. My Definition of Love: Something of Great Magnitude and Gravity by HarvardGirl314 (Love is founded in lies, and often results in despair)
  4. My Definition of Love: So Love Is… Oh, I didn’t know that by D.Monea (Love isn’t great all the time)
  5. My Definition of Love: A deadly monster by mitchelpham97 (Love destroys us)
  6. My Definition of Love: Mental scars and emotional bruises galore by Hatman (This teen’s mother fed her a hopeless view of love)
  7. My Definition of Love: Only Time Will Tell by daily123 (Multi-lingual poem about losing a love)
  8. My Definition of Love: A Sadistic Dictator by Maddibon (Personification of evil love)
  9. My Definition of Love: Love leads to heartbreak by KobeAsiedu (This teen was jilted by the girl of his dreams… literally)
  10. My Definition of Love by Lamiya Muslumova (Love breaks hearts)
  11. My Definition of Love: Dandelion by student (Love is like a weed)

Media & Love

1. My Definition of Love: No meaning in today’s society by thefashionrookie (The media dilutes our vision of love)
  2. My Definition of Love: It Has Lost Its True Meaning by Buddhist Spaceman (Love is overused in today’s society)
  3. My Definition of Love: A Gritty, Absurd, Excruciating, Unreasonable Necessity (With Malt Vinegar) by Ebullient (Love is an affliction)

Neutral:

Love is Complicated

1. My Definition of Love: It’s Eternal by arias3 (This teen both doubts love, and believes in love)
  2. My Definition of Love: Love as sight and frame of reference by Personageguy (Love is special, but not perfect)
  3. My Definition of Love by briannabre (If love really existed, there would be no such thing as hate)
  4. My Definition of Love: Having Courage by mani6 (Love is both happiness and despair)
  5. My Definition of Love: How to define love by adechello96 (She is scared to fall in love, but knows it will be great when it happens)
  6. My Definition of Love: A Feeling, Falling in and Stuck In by serestar101 (Love can make you feel good, but it can also make you feel awful)
  7. My Definition of Love: Love is Love by duhveekuh (Love makes you feel every emotion)
  8. My Definition of Love: Undeniably Unpredictable by Jamie Renee (Sometimes love works, sometimes it doesn’t)
  9. My Definition of Love: Overlooked and Overthought by Kat908 (How can you fall in love if you don’t believe in love?)
  10. My Definition of Love: Russian Roulette by monica.guerra (We can never know how love will end)
  11. My Definition of Love: A mind trip by Crajer14 (Love is like taking LSD)
  12. My Definition of Love: An Indefinable Word by MKoessel (We know almost nothing about love)
  13. My Definition of Love: Choosing Others by Jacen (Love is a choice)
  14. My Definition of Love: It’s a magic show by sawani (Love is the best trick of all)

Media & Love

1. My Definition of Love: Love: Only Few Know The Real Meaning by skyegirl07 (Several outlets influence how teens view love)
  2. My Definition of Love: Different Ways to Love by OCinthya (The media teaches us about love)

Love Varies

1. My Definition of Love: Are there two sides of it? by dirtbikegirl (Love is different for everyone)
  2. My Definition of Love: Not the same for everyone by jbrunner (Everyone feels differently about love)
  3. My Definition of Love: The Undefinable by kristanie (People want love very badly)
  4. My Definition of Love: Affection by kmurphy91 (Affection triumphs all love)
  5. My Definition of Love: Not Too Shallow by TheLovedoctor32 (Does true love really exist?)
  6. My Definition of Love: Bittersweet by Gavin04415 (Love is important—it can make you feel better, or worse)
  7. My Definition of Love: Love potion: Good or bad? Nobody knows by Christian Juarez (Love is a different experience for everyone)
  8. My Definition of Love: I’ll do anything for it by l337luke (Love means different things to different people)
  9. My Definition of Love: Love Essay by Trae` (Love is affection)
  10. My Definition of Love by emma (Love is attraction)
  11. My Definition of Love: Love makes you happy by chaewon8833 (This teen describes different types of love)
  12. My Definition of Love: It’s Different for Everybody by bookworm98 (Love has no definition)
  13. My Definition of Love: Attachment by ssssssj (Love is a “ticklish feeling”)
  14. My Definition of Love: The word the world runs on by sarah_benamara96 (Love is forever changing)
  15. My Definition of Love: Hope by klobes (“If you believe you are in love you are”)

Love is Hard Work

1. My Definition of Love: It’s An Action, Not An Emotion by agemery (Love is hard work)
  2. My Definition of Love by sanyukta (“Love is a fight sealed with a kiss”)
  3. My Definition of Love: Love is All You Need, Right? …Right? by redfanta4 (Love doesn’t last as long as it used to)
  4. My Definition of Love: Love and its Makings by shadowbloom1 (Sometimes you can’t be sure if you’re in love)
  5. My Definition of Love: Learning To Let Go by jaqpratt (She gave her son—her love—up for adoption)
  6. My Definition of Love: It’ll have you going through thick, thin, or thicker by sasha ferce (This teen hates the aftermath of love)
  7. My Definition of Love: The Indestructible Attraction between the North and South Poles by GonewitheWindXD (Love is indescribable)
  8. My Definition of Love: Something Outside of Romance by artfreak889 (Love is not the same as simple romance)
  9. My Definition of Love: The phenomenon with infinite possibilities by louisa (Love is tremendously confusing)

Love is Far Away

1. My Definition of Love: True Love is a Fantasy by atdavis2013 (You can find love with many different people)
  2. My Definition of Love: Love is When You Finally Become a Home by OrangeZo (Poetry-prose about finding love)
  3. My Definition of Love: A Black Hole: Endless and Unknown by Vianca29 (The relationships around her have fallen apart)
  4. My Definition of Love: The Greatest, Strongest, Most Intense Emotion by QuietHearts (Love is not perfect)
  5. My Definition of Love: It’s like the Sun by JeremyQuach (Love burns bright like the sun)