Questions and Stories about Living On Your Own

Singles blog on StageofLife.comRead Stories About Being Single

Listed below is the compilation of the questions and stories that singles have shared on StageofLife.com.  Some of these essays were submitted as a response to our national writing contest for singles. Topics of these blog posts by singles range from dating, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between.

Share Your Story on StageofLife.comDo you have a dating story or experience about living on your own to share? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read Living On Your Own Questions and Stories

Now Browsing: Travel

It will be there for a while I am waiting to head for Venice and Rome , feelings truly conformed a romantic relationship between me, Italy and it's tradition.
As I was just about thirteen years old reading Dumas ' one of the high appreciated novels, Ascanio at high school, it came out a while of appreciation , I found the book a perfect example of reputation for the Italian art, history, recognition of tradition led to the profound contribution of the nation and it's donate to the worl

If I won the lottery today, I would first off thank the gods of economic weather, for the blowing the winds of 102 Kenya shillings selling for one dollar our way. Exchange rates can be a hellhole, but in my case it would be pure heavenly bliss, perfect timing. I digress.

I would find my way to the best mobile phone store I know and get me a nice smartphone, you know, the type that can actually respond to a selfie stick aux cord. For as long as I can remember, I have had a phone that

I catch an early morning bus to work from Arlington VA into D.C. each weekday. Generally, I see the same faces riding every morning, each of us zombies of the morning rituals and habits that funnel us to the same vehicle, at the same time, day after day. We read papers, chit-chat with other riders, take quick naps, or pretend to take quick naps so as not to have to chit-chat with other riders. Primarily the same people, same seats, every day.

One morning, however, in the seat usuall

When I hear “budget traveling”, the first thing that comes to my mind is Bulgaria. Indeed, holidays in Bulgaria costs quite expensive, and the quality of rest on such popular resorts with well-developed tourist infrastructure, as Golden Sands and Sunny Beach, is quite high.

Let's take a closer look at the benefits of relaxation in Golden Sands in Bulgaria:

Vacations are always awesome; the thrill of going to somewhere where you may have never been and may never return. The excitement you receive when there are merely hours before the day of that special time begins. But as everyone knows, nothing beats a good family vacay. Having the family all together at a time, with no distractions like a phone call from work, or a power point that just needs a 'little' extra time on can get in the way. These were all the brilliant fantasies I had brewing insi

It is assured that any person currently living in the 21st century has heard the name Winston Churchill. Churchill was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, as well as a conscientious politician, and intellectual man. He once stated, “All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes.” It is apparent in our world today, that a large percentage of the population is constantly wishing to have a ‘do-over’ in attempt to fix their empty, mundane lives. In reality, it is the mis

The world is full of one-of-a-kind places, which can astonish even the experienced travelers. Here are some corners in the universe you are sure to see at least once in a lifetime.

• Chocolate Hills in Philippines
The Chocolate Hills, or Tsokolateng burol in their native language, are located on the island Bohol, the Bohol Province, Philippines. They are called so because of very close resemblance to the world-loved chocolate truffles – both in form and color. 1.770 “swee

What do we usually know about Switzerland? A common perception of this country is that Switzerland is a sweet home for cheese, watch and high-class banking. And, of course, the harbor for very high social standards. Indeed, Switzerland today is one of the richest and best-developed countries in the world. The Swiss somehow managed to make their economy functional and, as a result, very successful. And the Swiss progress was hindered neither by a relatively small size of the country nor limited

Monday my cousin and I woke up at 3:00 in the morning.my dad was still sleeping so Paige and I went down the stares and we made some coffee and went to sit on the couch to go watch SpongeBob and Drake and Josh on demand

I went to las Vegas to go see my uncle Jason's Broadway show called Rock Of Ages. and I got to sit next to my two aunts Aunt Bethany and Aunt Cassidy I had so much fun with them. My aunt Bethany was rocking out the show was a lot of fun I saw the show four times.