Questions and Stories about Living On Your Own

Singles blog on StageofLife.comRead Stories About Being Single

Listed below is the compilation of the questions and stories that singles have shared on StageofLife.com.  Some of these essays were submitted as a response to our national writing contest for singles. Topics of these blog posts by singles range from dating, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between.

Share Your Story on StageofLife.comDo you have a dating story or experience about living on your own to share? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read Living On Your Own Questions and Stories

Now Browsing: Go Green

As we go about our daily lives it is hard not to take advantage of everything that we have around us that keeps us safe from our environment: Shoes to protect our feet from rocks, ice, and biting insects, clothes to keep us warm and dry, vehicles to travel in speed and at whatever temperature we want on the inside. Even our buildings are provided to keep us as comfortable as possible. Our own ideas, inventions, struggles, and growing civilizations have, without our entire realization but not

when I get out of high school I will get a boyfriend when I go to mizzou college. if I get rejected from mizzou college, I will work at a pet store and work with animals like dogs, birds, cats, bunnies, lizards, snakes and more. if that doesnt work i will start my own store called "U shop U sell" and people will sell their toys and stuff and they can buy stuff too. when its been 4 or 5 years i wil retire from the store and get one of my employes the store.

Fingerprint authentication will become a lot more common on smartphones of all prices as sensors get cheaper—and Google’s integration of the technology in the next version of Android will make it much easier for app developers and service providers to make use of them.

Today, fingerprint sensors are mainly available on high-end models from Apple and Samsung Electronics. But that is about to change, according to sensor manufacturers Synaptics and Fingerprint Cards.

Fingerpr

Chapter one
I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, 6:30!! I was runnning late, the bus was going to be here any minute! I threw on some random clothes that were laying on my dresser. I ran down stairs as fast as i could with my hairbrush in my hand and my phone in the other. I grabbed the key off the door step when i walked out, perfect timing i thought to myself.

We only have one earth. There is renewable resources that we can use to replace fossil fuels that harm our ozone. For example the plant named hemp. It has a long history of being used in clothing and textile industry, and has been a reliable replacement/substitute for wood. By using hemp in place of chopping trees down, we can save billions of trees and millions of acres of trees for the faction of the cost and four times the harvest amount. Hemp unfortunately is illegal in many states in the U

My favourite TV is supernatural. Supernatural is very laughing and cool show. This show on eleven the time is 8:30pm to 9:30pm. The main character is Sam and Dean Winchester is the good laughing and cool guy.
Supernatural is the best TV shows I watch on the eleven. My favourite character is Sam Winchester that helps dean to fight like zombies and angel, work on the laptop. I think was the very cool TV shows. It was laughing for the supernatural.

“Sticks and stones can break my bones but words….? Words can do all sorts of things... Whether or not we believe the words, they do their work.” ~H.H

“If I ever get so big that I take up 2 seats on mass transit, or have to sit sideways on the single seats….tell my fat greedy ass to stop eating…You so fat you only joined facebook because you heard they put cookies on your computer:...and You so fat you walked into the Gap and filled it”

There are fat jokes that stret

http://www.iheartfris.co/2012/11/are-you-living-green-enough-in-frisco/ - Did you know that Frisco, Texas is a leader in green initiatives? Actually, Frisco, Texas is the first city in the U.S. to officially support and adopt the Energy Star building guidelines as its mandatory minimum standard for new home construction. This year marked the 11th anniversary since adoption.

What does that mean for you, my fellow Frisconian? Well, first of all its saving you about $436 a year and resi

Do you know how much we impact the environment?

this is the story about ana a 11 years old girl who did not liked veggis one day when her mom cooked vegetable gravy and nothing alse and when it was dinner time her mom said "honey the dinner is ready come down" and she said "coming mom" and here she goes rushing down the stairs she asked her mom what is in dinner her mom said "veggeies and gravy" she stand there and in a mean voice "mom u know i dont like veggies" and she threw the plate on her face her mom her mom went and cry the king of ve