Trust and Safety: I Am Glad That You Are Watching Out For Me

BramLove111
I feel safe in every aspect of my life. I feel safe when I am at home, I trust my school to keep me safe, and I also trust the government to keep me safe. At home, I trust my parents to keep me safe because I know that whatever may happen they will go to all extent to keep me safe. My parents also take precautions to keep me safe such as moving to a safe neighborhood (that has a security guard), arm my alarms, and lock my doors. My family and I also have meetings once a year to make sure we have a plan for events such as a fire, burglar, or tornado. These are all reasons why I trust my parents to keep me safe.
I trust my school to protect me from threats even though my school does not have a fenced in campus. One reason is that every year my school goes through a safety week. During safety week, my school practices drills such as fire drills, bomb drills, intruder drills, tornado drills, and an all campus evacuation drill. I also trust my school to keep me safe because my teachers are well prepared to act quickly in an emergency. The last reason I feel safe at school is that we all wear the same school uniform. This lets the teachers identify an intruder easily and in a short amount of time. All of these factors allow my school to have swift and efficient safety plans and precautions. I know my school will maintain a safe learning environment. This is one of the reasons why I attend my school.
I trust the government of The United States of America to keep me safe from threats such as terrorists, natural disasters, and other countries’ militaries. The U.S.’s military power is the strongest on this planet because of our cutting edge weaponry, our military leaders, and our soldiers who fight for the love our country. The strength of our military stops most terrorist attacks and it keeps other military powers such as Iran, Russian, and China from attacking our great country. The U.S. also takes great precautions in trying to have safety measures for natural disasters. The National Guard helps to prepare before, during, and after a natural disaster. The government of The United States of America has a great love for its citizens and does and will continue to protect them as best as they can.
I think one of the biggest reasons why I put my trust in everyone else to protect me is because I am not old enough to protect myself. I cannot stop a robber, fire, or like everyone else a terrorist attack. I need other people to do it for me. If I could not trust other people with my own life, I would live in a state of never ending fear.