Media: What form of music expresses your feelings?

ravsahni16
What is your form of media? Well mine is music. Music is such a huge impact in our lives as well as facebook, TV, and etc. Why you may ask? Well music is a type of writing where you could express your feelings toward others as a song, poem or, maybe you could even rap about it. If your feeling sad or blue, what do you turn to, MUSIC!!! There are plenty of musicians today that write and well as perform their own songs. Unfortunately most of the artists on the radio do have parts in their own music. There are many types of music like Rock, Country, R&B Soul, Pop, and etc. Many people turn to these music because they feel like their problems relate to what they’re feeling like. Whenever I feel sad, I turn to my favorite musician name Vanessa Carlton. Her music is very inspirational and interesting. She is a type of person that you feel sad, you could listen to her songs.My favorite type of music is Rock because I like the unique rhythm and beats. I like to listen to Rock because I feel like I’m in a whole different world. It’s so different from what you would hear or what you would listen to now and days. Teenagers today like to listen to what’s new and who are the new upcoming musicians. As for adults, they might like to listen to classical music. Many people want to listen to a kind of music that’s different but not the same music they hear everyday.
By: Ravneet Sahni
Comment by jordanbailey

Great Job very formal and no errors very nice
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:36:52 PM
Comment by love is you!!!

I agree but i only like R&B music the most but i will listen to others.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:11:30 PM
Comment by 3126

this is a really good topic, because i would have to make some comments to this. Becasue music is one thing that would help me to calm down, and to help my mind make the feeling fade away. but sometimes it help to learn how that some of the music you would listen to would be help and that you would be getting in to the mood of doin something, and that you would have your mind free. sometimes the rhthym would come to your mind and that you cold make something of it. but i mostly like to listen to anything that would sound good to me. but this is a really good topic or a reallf good blog.
Posted: Wednesday, May 4, 2011 6:25:02 PM