Being lazy

mao
At some points in my life, I felt like I did not want to do anything but lying lazily on my bed, covering myself with the warmth of the furry blanket, staring at either the ceiling or the clock, counting the minutes, and then asking myself, "What the hell am I doing? Why don't I get up and complete what should be completed?" For a while, all of my motivation and energy was gone unexpectedly for no reasons. The same is happening to me at this time. I have a video to complete, a presentation to practice, three to four meetings this week, moving in procedures, and part-time jobs to find. I remember just two months ago, I was the first one among my friends to find a part time job on this Japanese - required land, and now I was the only one to be not doing any jobs. Why? Simply because I was late in the moving in procedures, and was confused with the approval process and documents. I have given me a reason to postpone those processes and ironically, have turned me into the lowest to get a job of all.

I have spent all this evening thinking and spontaneously trying in desperate to find another job. There are many opportunities out there which are just waiting for me to grasp it but I take them for granted, and let the laziness hold me back. What has happened? I have to make changes. I have to stop being lazy and getting right to what to do right away. I need a revolution or otherwises, things are going to get worse and worse.

From tomorrow, I am going to start refreshing my new day by starting running for my health in the morning, completing the incomplete work during the day, and hanging out with my friends in the evening. I can do it! I believe.