Bale Out

Aditya
A pint of spirit will change demeanor, bring confidence in diffident, shy bird and aid to perform that anyone is endeavouring and longing from ages, all these facts appeared worthy and plausible on the day ,a pint actually helped me to bale out.
Let me explain this bale out, before i create any disappointments.It is nothing as exciting as Salman Khan's bail or Amma's bail , it is me bailing out from an aircraft,skydiving most of people would like to say it.
The idea of dropping myself out from 12000ft and surrender to stranger for rescuing in middle of no where, it was hard to conjecture that i will touch this planet again,when i piggyback aide and latter is relying upon nothing else,but few physics facts which i have studied in year 12.

1:30PM Finally the man of the house got much awaited call of the day from skydiving company, that they can accommodate 4 freak jumpers today.i screamed in ecstasy, felt myself on cloud nine already. I looked at few videos just not to go for it totally blank.
With the wheels approaching near and near to lushy green fields, my mind started blending with thrill, adventure and nerve-racking feelings. Feeling like i have to pass through ordeal and lost in day dreaming with my eyebrows raised, face buried in my hand, lips drawn towards earth,heart running at speed of racing car, i was dragged more into trauma when we entered into place where i can see small aircraft and gravel runway.. And prevalent head saying it loudly and firmly to heart 'what on the earth force you to make that decision?' and just like a 2 year old without giving much attention to literal meaning, i signed the declaration form that 'no one is responsible in case of mishap'

3PM: Staring with brooding eyes and twiddling with thumbs, when six foot chappie took four of us in the open field and started giving us 5 mins short and quick notes on how to keep our skeleton in control while up in air,and like scalded cat i filled up my mind with instructions and ready to perform infallibly so as not to end up as mangled corpse.
So dashed , that even the nice outfit was unsuccessful in re-collecting the shattered confidence, but the man of the house almost bring it back by saying that he will jump first. I took a sigh of relief as i delayed the ordeal by few seconds. The man of the house sitting on the edge of door with his legs hanging in air, disappeared with blink of eye and left me stoned with my fists clenched and eyes wide open as much as they can and jaws clamped tightly. I was endeavouring as much as possible to not listen to my trainer's instructions who is yelling in my ear 'jump'.. 'Jump'. He dragged me to edge and checked the harness last time which perturbed me more and with no other choice left i summon the courage and bail out.
With the shrewd wind hitting the face and doing an acrobatic movement in which a person turns head over heels in the air, somersault i would say, and hanging and poising in air like a bird for few seconds, i carried out all the instructions and finally got into better position with parachute open that relieves me, lighten the fear of getting extinct by hitting the ground and helped me to enjoy the beautiful serene and sunset over the ocean.
Jokes apart, it was very proud moment touching the planet again.Landing rightly i realised that there is nothing special in this universe than standing on your legs.