Be the change: Accept it!

Angelika
In every action we do, it always has the effects to ourselves and even in our society. We make changes; we accept the changes. It is a give-and-take process that has the results for ours, too. It can be good in nature or evil by choice. It is upon us if we are going to be the pioneer of the good or the evil in our society.
As part of the life of every individual in this world, even adults or young ones, changes are inevitable and feasible. These may go into physical, mental, social, spiritual, and emotional. In this way, people affect the society and their surroundings, whether for good or for bad. Let’s say that an individual is the building block of the society and change, so therefore, it is up to us if people will take a path of goodness or evilness.
This 2016, people make up and decide their new year’s resolutions which are good ways on how to cope and correct the things you did in the previous years. This is a good citation that people accept and ready for changes. We start for ourselves as individuals and maybe, through influence, you may change a group and eventually, groups of people. It is a good sign that we can handle it for the betterment of the world. Remember the golden rule, “Do to others what others want to do unto you.”
To conclude, with a simple explanation, if we are considered as the building blocks of the society, we can make up the whole world because as individuals, we became a key for a “society-changing” of the world. If we do good, we accept good. If we embrace the evil, brace yourself for the consequence. Be the change for good, so the society will grow full of great deeds and peace.