Bulgaria: budget travelling

Ann Jason
When I hear “budget traveling”, the first thing that comes to my mind is Bulgaria. Indeed, holidays in Bulgaria costs quite expensive, and the quality of rest on such popular resorts with well-developed tourist infrastructure, as Golden Sands and Sunny Beach, is quite high.

Let's take a closer look at the benefits of relaxation in Golden Sands in Bulgaria:

Hotels on Golden Sands

The Bulgarian property has no concept of lines to which we are accustomed to in Turkey or Egypt. All hotels are over the boardwalk there, but that does not detract from the merits of holidays in Bulgaria.

You can go down to the sea in 15 minutes from any of the hotels of Golden Sands, even the most remote, and those hotels that are very close to the sea, located three minutes’ walk along the numerous souvenir shops, supermarkets, shops with beach materials and restaurants.

Those, who are too lazy to walk to the beach, can drive to the beach on the shuttle bass, it’s quite common in the Bulgarian Golden Sands. The staff in Golden Sands hotels is very friendly. There is English-speaking staff everywhere, so language is not a problem. Dining at the hotel is varied, all is delicious and food is clean.
Even many of three-star hotels have swimming pools, animation, and children’s clubs. Wi-Fi is free of charge almost everywhere, but in some hotels you need to pay for it.

Activities and excursions in Golden Sands

Golden Sands is a place where adults, who want a relaxing holiday, as well as youth can go there. It’s important to choose the location of the hotel in order to have a comfortable rest.

If you want silence you need to choose a hotel away from the sea, the noise from the disco won’t interfere with your night's rest. Youth is better to stay close to the promenade, where nightlife is full.
There’s a national nature reserve in Golden Sands, so the salty sea air is mixed with scents of trees and flowering shrubs, the flavors of which are distributed along the entire coast.

Beaches in Golden Sands

Endless sandy beaches are the main advantage of holidays in Bulgaria, and Golden Sands beaches are great! All of them are municipal and beaches of Golden Sand are not an exception. Beaches are sandy, coarse sand rustles under your feet; the entrance to the sea is gently sloping, so you can relax with children. The wide coastal strip does not create a feeling of crowding. For 3-5 euros you can take an umbrella and chaise longue, but it’s not necessary, you can sunbathe on the bedspread.

About the author: Ben Vinson is an experienced traveler, who has lots of journeys under his belt. He loves to put down on the paper all his adventures.