There's an App for That: Your Own Library, Wattpad

Praeze
Wattpad! It's not just an app for us. Wattpad is a free library for everyone. It is a platform to create stories,poems for everyone without need of any degree. People comment on each other's work which helps us to know what more we can do to improve our writing.
This app saves our money as we are not buying any books we just have to download the stories of our interest and start reading. We don't have to walk distance to any shop. We can read anytime whether it is 3 in the morning or 11 at night. It also helps in saving of paper which is the need of hour.
We can read stories of our interest, we don't have to force ourselves to read stories which don't interest us like school literature books and we don't have to take any exams for them. To be honest Wattpad has improved my vocabulary so much in time of a few months, school books never did this to me.
We can carry Wattpad everywhere, it don't need space. We can also share the stories with our friends or anyone so at a time many people can read the stories.
Wattpad has changed my life for good. It is helping me to do great in my language exams. I find new words,phrases,quotes on it everyday. It makes me feel happy when someone appreciates my work on Wattpad.
Writers udate their stories from time to time. So our reading habits and curiosity are maintained.If you stop reading stories, the next time you will open the Wattpad you don't have to scroll down to reach where you left, it automatically get open from where you left.
There are Non-fiction,Short stories,Historical-fiction,Adventure,Teen-fiction,Fantasy,Romance,Poetry and much more. I love to read One Direction fan-fictions. Of course we all love them. I have red Truly,Madly,Deeply; Lucifer, Dark and Dangerous Love, Picking up the pieces, Past the darkness, Through the dark, Light in the dark, Broken, Letters and many more and it really amazed me how good teenagers write.
My favourite author is Molly Night, she writes so beautifully, deeply seems like she get lost in her characters first then bring them out of her.
We can easily discover stories on Wattpad either by story name or by authors name. We can create our own reading list, can achieve the stories. We can get the news that which stories are getting updated. More interesting we can even choose any preferred story language.
Wattpad is not at all waste of time. It helps us to learn many things. It makes the author inside us alive. It makes us to try out our writing skills and improve them.
The stories are uploaded by the authors of different countries, different cultures and traditions. So by reading the stories of different authors we also learn many things of other countries, their traditions, different places etc.
So Wattpad helps us in improving our knowledge and make us aware of rules and regulations of other places too.
At last I want to say that more and more people should join the Wattpad community. It is free of any cost and of course age doesn't matter at all. I'm in love with this app and can't spend a day without it.