Questions and Stories about College

Read College Stories

Share Your Story on StageofLife.comListed below is the compilation of the questions and stories that college students have shared to help make the world a better place.  Some of these essays were submitted as a response to our national writing contest for college students. Topics of these teen essays range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between.

Do you have a college story or experience to share? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read College Questions and Stories

Now Browsing: Special Needs

SECOND CHANCE: TURNING POINT OF MY CAREER
"The first chance shows only the way for achievement but sometimes the second chance will make way for the achievement", That was what I believe. It happened in my life during my school days.
When I was studying seventh standard at the age of 11 years, my school usually make students to give their own speech during prayer session. It was compulsory for students from seventh to higher class. As my school life was going smoothly, a sudden inc

MOM IS MY TRULY LOVE

Today, it’s Mother’s Day. The day where mothers of the world get recognized for all they do for their children. Mother’s Day is one of my favorite holidays.

She has helped me become an adult. Ever since I started college, I've felt lost and scared. But my mom was always there for support. I always go all out for my mom on Mother’s Day. Chocolates, flowers, perfume, everything my mom loved, she got. I actually spoiled her more on Mother’s Day than her

A hero to me is someone who you look up to, someone that you can model yourself after. Someone who sets an example for you and someone with a good set of morals and values. My mom is this person to me. She has always been there for me, always tried to provide the best for me even in hard times. My mom as shown me right from wrong and has provided me with everything I need to succeed. She is the strongest person that I know and exhibits all the qualities of a leader and a hero. She is my role mo

App store is a home for 1.5 million apps and confirms residency of 1 thousand new ones applying for it every day. Apps provide their users with a variety of solutions ranging from instantly talking to friends and family to spotting skin cancer symptoms.
With so many apps competing to get attention, it's becoming more and more difficult for developers to get their ideas discovered and make headlines of app sold for millions while for users it's becoming more tedious to find what they're se

I was sent out to buy some toliet roll for my work on a rainy day. In the shop there was a man who appeared to have just moved house. This was obvious due to the mass amount of cleaning products he had bought - his trolley was overflowing! As I paid for my items I saw him struggle down to the shop door and there was clearly no way he could transport it all alone. As I walked past him I cast him a smile and walked out of the ship awkwardly with my big bag. I then made a sharp turn and headed bac

To say that I "stumbled" upon Korean Dramas is underestimating the power of Gods will and the forces of the universe.

People often use the phrase "meant to be" so lightly that its appreciation is lost.
Do you consider your homeroom teacher as someone that was meant to be in your life, or even the cleaning lady at your college?
How about the book you received as a gift that you thought was just a hand-me-down formality from someone?

The people that you meet, and

There’s a welted, angry red scar that arches across my jaw line and onto my face. It is a constant imperfection that throbs against my mirrored image and makes me feel like my face resembles Frankenstein’s monster. The scar stripes across my ear, but doesn't make me deaf to the whispers or the intrusive questions that have been thrown at me. However, there’s a little bit of me that will remain proud of this scar, because it is the only visible indicator of an invisible struggle.

"Yo

I always had a loveless life and it was fine too, as I sailed through life doing the bare minimum. That was of course until we were transferred to a remote town in the country. I took it pretty well.These were petty scars and wounds that I could lick by myself.Then came the bulling with no visible scars but internally it was tearing me apart.We had CC cameras in school recording it too but it was all useless because nobody really cares about hurt people until the wounds are fatal or the victims

i never knew that when i enrolled myself for CLAT coaching in 2012 after 12th standard, i enrolled for a state of negative thoughts also. i went out of my home town to pursue this coaching but i felt some kind of responsibility to crack this entrance anyhow- for my self-esteem, not to be looked upon as a failure, for my parents' hard earned money invested in this coaching.

i did not know when and how i became so negative. i always said i won't be able to make it, other guys are bette

I won’t hang out with anybody who doesn’t think about killing himself at least once a day. But, maybe I just run in “those kinds” of circles: the depressing kind. We sit around smoking cigarettes, drinking too much, and absently tearing our rare steaks apart in a bloody, satisfying way as a substitute for our own flesh. We ask ourselves, was I born this way? Did the modern world slap this ennui onto our psyches like the FDA does to contaminated beef? Am I doomed to a perpetual state of