Questions and Stories about College

Read College Stories

Share Your Story on StageofLife.comListed below is the compilation of the questions and stories that college students have shared to help make the world a better place.  Some of these essays were submitted as a response to our national writing contest for college students. Topics of these teen essays range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between.

Do you have a college story or experience to share? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read College Questions and Stories

Now Browsing: Relationships

Hello, my name is Lori.

I am a baby boomer, living in Brisbane, Sunny Queensland, Australia.

Having recently semi retired from paid work , my latest desire is to share my life experiences within a blog, your blog, and would be very grateful if you would allow it.

I often think that Life is full of surprises and often mysterious!
How else can I explain how I have lived in three Continents within seven years, as a teenager?
I was eighte

MOM IS MY TRULY LOVE

Today, it’s Mother’s Day. The day where mothers of the world get recognized for all they do for their children. Mother’s Day is one of my favorite holidays.

She has helped me become an adult. Ever since I started college, I've felt lost and scared. But my mom was always there for support. I always go all out for my mom on Mother’s Day. Chocolates, flowers, perfume, everything my mom loved, she got. I actually spoiled her more on Mother’s Day than her

The internet has become a preferred platform for communication and meeting people because it is fast and convenient. Online dating can provide many with favorable results when you are looking for a lifelong partner, a short romance or simply a friendship; however a failure to take the appropriate precautionary measures can lead to disaster. There are a number of tips that can be followed to produce the best results.

Dating on the web makes it simple and easy to connect with others an

We are told from a young age that money cannot buy happiness. To you, it doesn’t mean much. You know you will have dinner tonight. There was a hole in your backpack, but you bought a new one when it’s time had come. Your shoes have sturdy, rubber soles. Your t-shirt was retouched with bleach many a time. And you look forward to a trip out of town with your family and friends the following weekend. You’re safe. You are taken care of. You’re a comfortable, content kid.

You notice a cla

An enormous gift is laid in front of us yet we think before unwrapping it since we don’t have any idea on the level of fragility nor the level of pressure it can withstand. That is how I received a special gift in my life exactly matching the terms I mentioned above but it was more than something special. It was a lifetime present for me to cherish and that was a person to call as my brother.

Why is he so special? Because he is not my blood-brother but both of us don’t give a dam

As humans sometimes at some parts in our life we would come to a conclusion that it is better to be alone since we won’t need to have unnecessary confrontations. In addition to it, let’s face the reality! When we meet new people they will always have their package of problems. Thus, it depends on how we are going to solve it together or just leave it unattended. For a girl who thought seeking solace is the best option, an angel made me think it was an entirely wrong step.

Unive

Money is not an essential element to survive on earth. However, the importance of money should not be neglected since in order to purchase the items we need to live we need money! Money makes life miserable due to selfishness and possessiveness yet it gives the best to those who use it in accordance to their necessity.

The rule and policy of money are as such to me. Therefore, if I hit the lottery I’ll separate it into five portions. Firstly I would donate a fair amount to those

Money-One simplest words or so it seems. The question that society debates is can money buy happiness? But maybe, that is not the question we should be asking. Perhaps, the question is can your money buy other people’s happiness? Can our actions with our finances determine the outcome of someone else’s happiness? Yes, it can. Life is all about choices and if we make the right ones we can change someone’s life.
Just like every college student I think of what it would be like to win the

A hero to me is someone who you look up to, someone that you can model yourself after. Someone who sets an example for you and someone with a good set of morals and values. My mom is this person to me. She has always been there for me, always tried to provide the best for me even in hard times. My mom as shown me right from wrong and has provided me with everything I need to succeed. She is the strongest person that I know and exhibits all the qualities of a leader and a hero. She is my role mo

Live in Indonesia where freedom of speech is legal is a good idea. Governments, private companies and individual. But even legal, if done in the wrong way or too far from the customs of the society, there are consequences.

Freedom of speech is necessary for people to channel their aspirations as a whole and not under pressure from any party. Freedom of speech in Indonesia was limited even not allowed in the "Orde Baru" or "New Order"

At that time the authoritarian leadersh

<<Prev  2 of 21    Next>>