Questions and Stories about College

Read College Stories

Share Your Story on StageofLife.comListed below is the compilation of the questions and stories that college students have shared to help make the world a better place.  Some of these essays were submitted as a response to our national writing contest for college students. Topics of these teen essays range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between.

Do you have a college story or experience to share? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read College Questions and Stories

Now Browsing: I Need a Change

How we are supposed to decide whether our life is going smooth or not? life is all about new experiences,expectation how to decide when we need a break from our monotonous life? well at one point of our life we do feel that if " I would have done that than things would have been different".......
In our lives we all have come across this fact "why we didn't do what we wanted to do"... Well the reason can be many but for most of us we keep on thinking rather than doing........
life

“Welcome to yet another light-speed, non-stop food shop. Please give us your hard- earned, well-deserved commodity cash and we’ll give you this overly-processed, undercooked mystery meat. Bon appetit!” This is all I hear at every drive-thru, at all the restaurants. Gone is the age of quality it seems; now the rise of mass produced food is upon us and the fall of the culinary arts is nigh!
Forgive me, I sound like Yoda on caffeine high. It may sound crazy, but all of these sweet dea

For me, food has been connected to emotion and deep meaning. I’ve always put a lot of emphasis on what I eat, if I deserve it, how much of it I have, and if its tastes satisfy my emotional needs.

I love food. Almost a little too much. I love when varying flavors coat my tongue, leaving me to bask in delicious explosions. So what’s the problem here? The issue lies within myself, because, throughout my life, I’ve struggled with the concept of “deserving” food.

When I w

One man scorned and covered with scars still strove with his last ounce of courage to reach the unreachable stars; and the world will be better for this.
~ Miguel de Cervantes

Sixth grade. Lunch time. A bunch of sophomoric adolescents huddled together at a lunch table, about to begin a game of Bloody Knuckles. A quarter is spun, and a player is supposed to scoop the spinning quarter between two fingers. If the player fails to catch the quarter, then he must place his knuckles

To say that I "stumbled" upon Korean Dramas is underestimating the power of Gods will and the forces of the universe.

People often use the phrase "meant to be" so lightly that its appreciation is lost.
Do you consider your homeroom teacher as someone that was meant to be in your life, or even the cleaning lady at your college?
How about the book you received as a gift that you thought was just a hand-me-down formality from someone?

The people that you meet, and

"Words can break someone into a million pieces, but it can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the words left unsaid, are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

The quote above is a funny thing. It is so simple, yet true at the same time. Words can break someone into a million pieces and it is so hard to get back together to how you used to be. You try to be strong through the words that were said

I always had a loveless life and it was fine too, as I sailed through life doing the bare minimum. That was of course until we were transferred to a remote town in the country. I took it pretty well.These were petty scars and wounds that I could lick by myself.Then came the bulling with no visible scars but internally it was tearing me apart.We had CC cameras in school recording it too but it was all useless because nobody really cares about hurt people until the wounds are fatal or the victims

While I was browsing Reddit, I came across an incredibly powerful and impressionable response to a less-than-inspiring yet oddly (and unfortunately) familiar life situation.

The thread was entitled, "I just don't care about myself." The original poster prefaced his lengthy introduction with, "I'm not sure if this is a rant or a cry for help. Probably both. I just don't

" The wheel in the sky keeps turnin" by Journey blaired through the speakers of my mother's totalled Chevy Blazer; the engine revving at maximum RPMs as consciousness slowly crept back into my mind. I panicked, quickly leaping through the passenger window from my position in the driver's seat. my thoughts raced as i realized the gravity of my situation; my stress compounded by the lacerations on my left forearm and the psychological side-affects of havinng been up for three days without food o

while i was thinking about scar; i was confused which scar i am gonna write about, the physical one or the one which is deep inside in my heart. i chose the latter one.
i always cherish this truth that i am blessed with awesome friends. i had this very close friend shivam(we are not friends anymore). we used to share each and everything with one another from school life to college life, his ex girlfriend, current girlfriend and my dreams and other stuff. in

<<Prev  4 of 20    Next>>