Questions and Stories about College

Read College Stories

Share Your Story on StageofLife.comListed below is the compilation of the questions and stories that college students have shared to help make the world a better place.  Some of these essays were submitted as a response to our national writing contest for college students. Topics of these teen essays range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between.

Do you have a college story or experience to share? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read College Questions and Stories

Now Browsing: I Need a Change

A change is a difference in the state of a system. Man doesn't exist as a singular species. His existence isn't independent of the ones surrounding him. Everything a person does, affects the people around him, one way or another.
Contribution to change for the better is a big responsibility. It involves judging the current status of the society, deciding how good or bad it is and deciding that what you plan to do is good for it too.
To me, the root of all major problems in the world

Nursing isn't what I thought it would be. It's paperwork; it's HIPAA; it's trying to not get caught up in a lawsuit...I thought nurses were heroes. When did that change? Everyone's so busy trying to cover up their own butt, there's no energy left to concentrate on anyone else. Healthcare is the foundation of the world. If you don't have your health, you're basically just a lump of meat waiting to die. Although, if you want to be cynical, we're all lumps of meat waiting to die. I don't know if I

We live in a world filled with innovations. May be in few years we will reach the pinnacle in all the fields.But this is only one side of the story, when we look at the other side it is full of burdens.
People living in this side even fight for their basic needs and most of their children are deprived of education. Being deprived of education leave them linked to a chain of poverty. They also have an ocean full of wishes and they also wish to be a great contributor of world’s economy.

Each and everyone of us are distinguished by our characters. We are never a replica and there can never be an exact match for us. However, when time passes we gradually progress and replace our bad attitudes but this is not done by all. A change in a positive way will lead to a new world which will not despise any human being. However, we seldom choose that path since we are already comfortable with our current attitude.

A little goes a long way. Most importantly, when people o

If we look around us,we would find that every generation wants a change. Today world is dealing with a lot of issues like Environment, Poverty, Increasing Sexual crimes, AIDS etc..
As an individual everyone expects from government to look after these issue, but in reality its a question to think about " Is it only government responsibility regarding the above issues"? Lets talk about the issues mentioned above..
We all wish to see that the environment in which we are living

1. Just wear it.
-No one will remember the gorgeous outfit you had on last week, the same as no one will remember the time you wore your favorite heels to school and completely wiped out on the stairs. If you want to wear it, wear it.

2. The college you have been dreaming of since fifth grade might be a school you don't even end up applying to.
-We all change our minds.Sometimes that's just not the way the dice roll.

3. Annotate your homework
-I know it sou

We can bring out change in this world by not thinking as other people think..As nowadays,before doing anything people think about society's reaction our attitude ,nature and thinking will bring out the change in life people are not wrong or right .There way of thinking make them right or wrong so, don't change your way of living for others or because of society .Just be "YOURSELVES" and keep a right kind of attitude so when people see or talk to you they also make change .In today's life people

Money is not an essential element to survive on earth. However, the importance of money should not be neglected since in order to purchase the items we need to live we need money! Money makes life miserable due to selfishness and possessiveness yet it gives the best to those who use it in accordance to their necessity.

The rule and policy of money are as such to me. Therefore, if I hit the lottery I’ll separate it into five portions. Firstly I would donate a fair amount to those

A hero to me is someone who you look up to, someone that you can model yourself after. Someone who sets an example for you and someone with a good set of morals and values. My mom is this person to me. She has always been there for me, always tried to provide the best for me even in hard times. My mom as shown me right from wrong and has provided me with everything I need to succeed. She is the strongest person that I know and exhibits all the qualities of a leader and a hero. She is my role mo

Imagine you open your Facebook account, and post something about your "friend" who spread false stories about you. You are so fueled with anger and hatred that you become unconscious to what you write. Then, the next morning, a knock at your door will break your reverie. The unexpected visitors will be a couple of policemen, and they'll invite you to join them in their headquarters. Your mind will be clouded by questions. And in just a spur of seconds, you'll be jailed. Wondering why? It's sim

<<Prev  2 of 20    Next>>