Questions and Stories about College

Read College Stories

Share Your Story on StageofLife.comListed below is the compilation of the questions and stories that college students have shared to help make the world a better place.  Some of these essays were submitted as a response to our national writing contest for college students. Topics of these teen essays range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between.

Do you have a college story or experience to share? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read College Questions and Stories

Now Browsing: I Need a Change

Have you ever thought how nature can take us out of grieves? Have you ever thought how nature is the biggest source of happiness? I was also ignorant of the fact till my preliminary senior secondary exams.
As a result of health issues I was just able to cross the passing marks. I was disheartened and resisted to speak to anyone. One fine day while heading towards home it started to drizzle which lasted for ten minutes. Then a thought knocked my mind. Why the rain stopped? Why it did not r

I am Water. Often unstable as steam, I fade away. Sometimes, I feel more dense, but do not forget when I was fog. Now, I go to those days when I let go. I feel more complete, more real, and I am finally a drop. But I also feel fear. Uncontrolled, there are times where I feel the impact against the cold pavement. And again I steam. The cycle is repeated. I am Wind. A blast, strong, quick that

We live in a chaotic world.One characterized by death of loved ones each sunrise and sunset,cries of men,women and children loosing their lifes in cold blood wars not to mention the numerous deaths caused by deadly diseases that are discovered each new day.

Amidst all these,one may wonder.What exactly is happiness?Where do I find happiness?What is there to smile about when the smell of death hangs so dangerously in the air?What is there to rejoice over when in some nations all that g

How are we so quick to take for granted the remarkable things going on in life?

Why is it so easy to complain?

Why do we focus on the negative?

Everything is amazing and nobody is happy.

However, happiness can easily be achieved even without the brilliant advances in the world.

Rather than being reactive to what’s going on around us, happy people take control of their lives and emotions. If you are unhappy with your life, who or what else c

When I was a kid, I ran care free. There were bumps in the road, some of which I hurdled over, some I’d fall and scrape my knee. To me, those were no big deal; I just got up and kept running.

It wasn’t until high school that running became a race, and with the race came obstacles. Stress induced panic attacks and all the self-hate that came from not meeting my expectations pressed down on me like a 100 lb backpack. With this weight I worked with half the efficiency but twice as

In life, sometimes it’s hard to accept the reality that in this world everything does not happen on our accordance. Every one of us has a broken wing which symbolizes our courage in life. Life unfolds new challenges each day which may tend to lower our hopes or maybe in contrary. One should realize that no matter what happens never should they hide their broken wing.

When we were born at first everything was spoon fed. Then gradually we were given our own wings to soar th

Dear Mom,

It’s weird writing about this because i’ve never felt the need to. I just want to say thank you. Thank you for leaving me. Thank you for choosing drugs, alcohol, and random men over me. You changed my life when I turned 7. I remember coming home from school and I was such a happy kid, but that day changed my whole entire life. I came home and you and dad were arguing, it wasn’t anything big because all parents argue, right? I remember seeing boxes and you yelling and sa

SECOND CHANCE: TURNING POINT OF MY CAREER
"The first chance shows only the way for achievement but sometimes the second chance will make way for the achievement", That was what I believe. It happened in my life during my school days.
When I was studying seventh standard at the age of 11 years, my school usually make students to give their own speech during prayer session. It was compulsory for students from seventh to higher class. As my school life was going smoothly, a sudden inc

Hello, my name is Lori.

I am a baby boomer, living in Brisbane, Sunny Queensland, Australia.

Having recently semi retired from paid work , my latest desire is to share my life experiences within a blog, your blog, and would be very grateful if you would allow it.

I often think that Life is full of surprises and often mysterious!
How else can I explain how I have lived in three Continents within seven years, as a teenager?
I was eighte

Be the change: To change my society.
"I cannot change my past but I can change my future". This was what I believe to make a change in the society.
I have a dream of making some great change to my people and to my society. The first and foremost thing is that to change my people's mindset. Today, we can see many crimes across our country. This is mainly due to people's unawareness. The corruption is generated only by the people and not by the officers. This is because, if they give