Questions and Stories about College

Read College Stories

Share Your Story on StageofLife.comListed below is the compilation of the questions and stories that college students have shared to help make the world a better place.  Some of these essays were submitted as a response to our national writing contest for college students. Topics of these teen essays range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between.

Do you have a college story or experience to share? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read College Questions and Stories

Now Browsing: Family

Have you ever thought how nature can take us out of grieves? Have you ever thought how nature is the biggest source of happiness? I was also ignorant of the fact till my preliminary senior secondary exams.
As a result of health issues I was just able to cross the passing marks. I was disheartened and resisted to speak to anyone. One fine day while heading towards home it started to drizzle which lasted for ten minutes. Then a thought knocked my mind. Why the rain stopped? Why it did not r

In life, sometimes it’s hard to accept the reality that in this world everything does not happen on our accordance. Every one of us has a broken wing which symbolizes our courage in life. Life unfolds new challenges each day which may tend to lower our hopes or maybe in contrary. One should realize that no matter what happens never should they hide their broken wing.

When we were born at first everything was spoon fed. Then gradually we were given our own wings to soar th

I finished secondary school in 2013, I have been trying to get into the university but things doesn't seem to work out, last year I almost had an admission and I messed up the opportunity. You see I wrote an exam to get into the university last year and I passed the examination, everyone believed I would make the admission list except my parents, is like they were anticipating my failure because I have never done anything successfully without their help, so I was determined to get into school o

Dear Mom,

It’s weird writing about this because i’ve never felt the need to. I just want to say thank you. Thank you for leaving me. Thank you for choosing drugs, alcohol, and random men over me. You changed my life when I turned 7. I remember coming home from school and I was such a happy kid, but that day changed my whole entire life. I came home and you and dad were arguing, it wasn’t anything big because all parents argue, right? I remember seeing boxes and you yelling and sa

People's second chances take shape in various forms. While others enjoy theirs in the form of forgiveness, I had experienced mine in a very unusual method: a dream.

There he was. My healthy grandfather hanged in his favorite green shirt appeared very fine to me. I quickly snaffled the opportunity to sequel him a very tight hug as if it were years the last time I sensed his warm skin and mesmerized his smile that taught me how to hope for the best. But it became clear to me why the fe

SECOND CHANCE: TURNING POINT OF MY CAREER
"The first chance shows only the way for achievement but sometimes the second chance will make way for the achievement", That was what I believe. It happened in my life during my school days.
When I was studying seventh standard at the age of 11 years, my school usually make students to give their own speech during prayer session. It was compulsory for students from seventh to higher class. As my school life was going smoothly, a sudden inc

I have 6 sisters, none of which are biological. We argue, we fight, we yell, we kick, we scream, sometimes we even punch. We love, we shield, we hope, we stay steadfast, we pray. To have a group so tightly bonded, that pray for you at every chance, on every call to them; a blessing if there ever was one. God knows exactly who to put in your life, in combination with others. These 6 are a great combination.

Unfortunately, we aren't always the Brady Bunch. Sometimes we hurt each other,

MOM IS MY TRULY LOVE

Today, it’s Mother’s Day. The day where mothers of the world get recognized for all they do for their children. Mother’s Day is one of my favorite holidays.

She has helped me become an adult. Ever since I started college, I've felt lost and scared. But my mom was always there for support. I always go all out for my mom on Mother’s Day. Chocolates, flowers, perfume, everything my mom loved, she got. I actually spoiled her more on Mother’s Day than her

The internet has become a preferred platform for communication and meeting people because it is fast and convenient. Online dating can provide many with favorable results when you are looking for a lifelong partner, a short romance or simply a friendship; however a failure to take the appropriate precautionary measures can lead to disaster. There are a number of tips that can be followed to produce the best results.

Dating on the web makes it simple and easy to connect with others an

We are told from a young age that money cannot buy happiness. To you, it doesn’t mean much. You know you will have dinner tonight. There was a hole in your backpack, but you bought a new one when it’s time had come. Your shoes have sturdy, rubber soles. Your t-shirt was retouched with bleach many a time. And you look forward to a trip out of town with your family and friends the following weekend. You’re safe. You are taken care of. You’re a comfortable, content kid.

You notice a cla