Questions and Stories about College

Read College Stories

Share Your Story on StageofLife.comListed below is the compilation of the questions and stories that college students have shared to help make the world a better place.  Some of these essays were submitted as a response to our national writing contest for college students. Topics of these teen essays range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between.

Do you have a college story or experience to share? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read College Questions and Stories

Now Browsing: General Questions

SECOND CHANCE: TURNING POINT OF MY CAREER
"The first chance shows only the way for achievement but sometimes the second chance will make way for the achievement", That was what I believe. It happened in my life during my school days.
When I was studying seventh standard at the age of 11 years, my school usually make students to give their own speech during prayer session. It was compulsory for students from seventh to higher class. As my school life was going smoothly, a sudden inc

It's easier to think, ah this was meant to be. Whatever will happen will happen. But...everything that we do, they're our choices. Whether it be the ones that we regret or the ones we're glad we made. For me, I had always been confused about what I wanted to do with my life. I wasn't sure. But, somehow nursing stuck out for me. In my 9th grade career orientation class I had chosen to interview a nurse, even though it didn't seem like something I was going to do. Then college rolled around and b

Hello, my name is Lori.

I am a baby boomer, living in Brisbane, Sunny Queensland, Australia.

Having recently semi retired from paid work , my latest desire is to share my life experiences within a blog, your blog, and would be very grateful if you would allow it.

I often think that Life is full of surprises and often mysterious!
How else can I explain how I have lived in three Continents within seven years, as a teenager?
I was eighte

Be the change: To change my society.
"I cannot change my past but I can change my future". This was what I believe to make a change in the society.
I have a dream of making some great change to my people and to my society. The first and foremost thing is that to change my people's mindset. Today, we can see many crimes across our country. This is mainly due to people's unawareness. The corruption is generated only by the people and not by the officers. This is because, if they give

A change is a difference in the state of a system. Man doesn't exist as a singular species. His existence isn't independent of the ones surrounding him. Everything a person does, affects the people around him, one way or another.
Contribution to change for the better is a big responsibility. It involves judging the current status of the society, deciding how good or bad it is and deciding that what you plan to do is good for it too.
To me, the root of all major problems in the world

My name is Kristina and I am 20 years old. I am from Lithuania and I was born hearing impaired, profoundly deaf. I wear a device which helps me to hear everything as possible. And yes, I can talk and I started learning the Lithuanian and American sign languages a little while ago. The idea to write an essay came by a wish to share good things.

When I was younger, I always suspected people being bad. I had a fear about what they were thinking ab

Each and everyone of us are distinguished by our characters. We are never a replica and there can never be an exact match for us. However, when time passes we gradually progress and replace our bad attitudes but this is not done by all. A change in a positive way will lead to a new world which will not despise any human being. However, we seldom choose that path since we are already comfortable with our current attitude.

A little goes a long way. Most importantly, when people o

I knew and struggled.

As we came about conquering the years that served as marks of our ages, our vision about life definitely changed. When I was a daring kid, I would recall myself saying that I would probably do my best at high school, admit myself to a prestigious college, and enroll in a difficult course so that I will most likely land on a very high-paying occupation to buy all the toys I would see at the mall. This, has, never been new to me as my grade school friends envision

1. Just wear it.
-No one will remember the gorgeous outfit you had on last week, the same as no one will remember the time you wore your favorite heels to school and completely wiped out on the stairs. If you want to wear it, wear it.

2. The college you have been dreaming of since fifth grade might be a school you don't even end up applying to.
-We all change our minds.Sometimes that's just not the way the dice roll.

3. Annotate your homework
-I know it sou

For most people, winning the lottery would be a dream come true. They could buy whatever their heart desired, and every monetary wish could become their reality. For me, winning the lottery would give me the opportunity to change the world for the better; because I believe that no amount of money in your possession, no matter how much, could buy you happiness.
When people win the lottery it opens up so many doors. They now have the chance to travel to places they have never been to before

<<Prev  2 of 43    Next>>