Person to Watch in 2012: Adele

nikkicrader
Person to Watch in 2012: Adele
Adele is a major singer with a strong, unique, raspy voice that “moved” many celebrities during the MTV Music Awards in September. Not only did Adele’s voice amaze the celebrities, such as Katy Perry, who introduced her as “her favorite artist,” but Adele captured her audience and gained many fans. Adele released one album in 2011, but in 2012, Adele will produce a new album attracting many radio plays and many new fans.
After Adele performed her famous song, Someone Like You, at the MTV Music Awards, she had a standing ovation, and her voice gave me chills because of how strong it is. After that performance, she was more popular on iTunes and with her fans. Her album was playing all over the radio, especially last semester when Adele tragically blew out her vocal chords. She was not able to perform anywhere or record songs. In fact, Adele had to undergo vocal chord surgery because her injury was so severe. Many fans around the world, including myself, were frightened that we would never be able to hear Adele’s unique voice ever again. That was until about a month ago. Her surgery was confirmed successful on the news, and she was now in recovery. When Adele was undergoing her surgery, it benefitted her in a way because thinking that she would never be able to record again, people began to listen to her music. Now that everyone knows she will be able to record again, people are anticipating a new album from Adele. When Adele produces a new album, she is going to have a huge boom in her career. Many radios, commercials, and shows will play her songs because of her fan base. She will have many concerts and tours because she was not able to do so in 2011.
Adele touched the world with her unique raspy, and soulful voice. When she unfortunately almost damaged her vocal chords permanently, the world was scared. Now that Adele is better, fans will be waiting any moment in 2012 to grasp their hands on a new album. Adele is truly someone to watch for in the year 2012!
Comment by SOFLarchive

Nice story about Adele.
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 11:24:18 PM