Person to Watch in 2012: Katy Perry

amberellison
The person to watch for in 2012 is Katy Perry. She just recently split up with her former husband, Russel Brand, so who knows what her next move will be or who her next love interest is. She is a talented, beautiful pop sensation, who has been sweeping the pop charts the past couple of years. There is bound to be at least one new hit single this year.

Katy Perry is talented in many areas such as singing, acting, and song writing. Her recent split up with Russel Brand is not a bad thing. She is still young and has her whole life ahead of her. She has the potential to find an even better match now. Another option she has is to remain single and focus on her career. Either way she is a definite person to watch out for in 2012. Could a new love come out of nowhere and sweep her off her feet or will she stay single and a make a brilliant new song that tops the charts? We will just have to wait and see. Her break-up with Russel might even be that little spark she needed in order to make a great new song.

Katy Perry’s music has been sweeping the Pop charts over the last couple of years. “E.T.”, “Firework”, and “Teenage Dream” are just a few of her Chart topping singles this year. Her newest song, “The One That Got Away”, managed to make its way to top ten on Billboard’s Hot 100 in early January. It doesn’t get much better than that. If she keeps writing songs the way she has in past years, there will absolutely be at least one number one song from her in 2012.

Katy is not only talented, but she is kind. She has contributed to charities and organizations that support many different causes. This year she will probably help people who are much less fortunate than her again. Katy’s involvement in volunteer work and charities is just one of the many things that set her apart from all the other celebrities and Pop divas. This year will be her year. There is not a doubt in my mind that she will help to raise money and improve the situations of people around the world who are less fortunate than her with her charitable efforts in 2012 just as she has done in past years.

Katy Perry is an excellent person to watch for in 2012. Her split with Russel Brand will not hinder her in any way. She is a bright, talented young artist, who has a lot to look forward to contribute and look forward to in the music industry. This year is sure to be a great year for Katy with at least one number one song. She might even find a new love interest or donate money and help the less fortunate people around the world. Without a doubt 2012 will bring great success to her and her career.