Marriage: Values are Slowly Slipping

lshainraque0001
It is hard to say with a straight face that the values that have encompassed the principles of marriage are as strong today as they were at the advent of this type of union. With protestors trying to keep same sex couples apart and celebrities getting married and divorced every five minutes it is hard to say that marriage is even anything like what it once was. I am a firm believer that marrigae is something that is sacred and is not to be taken lightly but the values of this country have fallen so far that marriage now a days is little more than an elaborate joke save for those that genuninely believe in the union and sanctity of it. Marriage to me is something special that should be granted to those that truly love one another not something that young mothers are forced into by unexpected pregnancies or decide is cool because it is on trend in the celebrity world.