"The Secret of Happiness- Making Someone smile"

shreena
Have we ever considered what makes us the most happiest person?
It's neither in winning any trophy nor being the topper of the class..It comes from the satisfaction of helping someone and bringing a smile on their face.
The household maid working in our house has three daughter's.. It was the marriage of the younger daughter and she invited our family but was was unsure whether we will visit her house to bless their daughter??
On the wedding day of her daughter when she saw our whole family there,the smile was worth watching on her face. She didn't expected any lavish gift or money,just our family presence was enough to bring a smile on her face..
So,this is what is secret of happiness- to bring a smile on someone face..Not even large amount of money can give that happiness, which a simple act can provide to a person..

As the quote says " A taker can eat well,but a giver can sleep well"..