The Secret to Happiness

NOOREEN BADARUDEEN
How are we so quick to take for granted the remarkable things going on in life?

Why is it so easy to complain?

Why do we focus on the negative?

Everything is amazing and nobody is happy.

However, happiness can easily be achieved even without the brilliant advances in the world.

Rather than being reactive to what’s going on around us, happy people take control of their lives and emotions. If you are unhappy with your life, who or what else can you blame than yourself? And if you can blame someone or something else, how is blame going to make your life any better?

Bad stuff happens to everyone. But life isn’t about what happens to you. It’s about how you proactively respond.

Find happiness in small things.Some may have everything with them but still they might not be happy. What is the reason for this emptiness. It is just you yourself.You find negative in everything and so your mind get habitual with the negativity. So even when something good happens our mind cannot take it.

Happiness is not that hard to find :-)