Second Chance: Turning Point of My Career

SABARIGIRI
SECOND CHANCE: TURNING POINT OF MY CAREER
"The first chance shows only the way for achievement but sometimes the second chance will make way for the achievement", That was what I believe. It happened in my life during my school days.
When I was studying seventh standard at the age of 11 years, my school usually make students to give their own speech during prayer session. It was compulsory for students from seventh to higher class. As my school life was going smoothly, a sudden incident turned down my life.
One day my class teacher entered into my class and told that the students from other classes were completed their speech and it is the turn of our class. Everybody in my class was very eager to give their speech except me, because I do not know to speak in English fluently and I had a huge stage fear. Since I was quiet without any response, my teacher decided me to give speech. I refused, but she ordered me to give.
I had a great fear, as it was my first experience to give a speech before 300 or more students. Later that night, I was prepared and mugged-up the speech for several times with little confidence.
Next day, I went to school and as usual, the prayer session was gone. Next, they called my name for giving speech and I took my steps into the auditorium. When I was moving near to mike, my mind was fully empty because of stage fear and I forgot the speech that I mugged up last night. I slowly moved near the mike and said " Good Morning ……… and Thank you". The children around the auditorium started to laugh on hearing these words and finally I started to cry.
After the completion of prayer, My English teacher called me and asked what you did? I replied, "Because of huge crowd and stage fear, I can't open my mouth". Added" I practised several times in my home but I can't deliver it here"."I can't give and I quit".
On hearing, these words from me, my teacher started to laugh and said, "Don’t think it as a shame. It is just a small part of experience.you are going to face many challenges in your life. Do you say quit for everything when you failed or ashamed by anyone."
"Let me give yet another chance and you prove to this students who you are?" said by my English Teacher. This word really gave me great confidence and the very next day I gave the same speech with full confidence.
This second chance makes a turning point as I totally lost my stage fear and even today I use to give speeches during free time in my college. I always insist my friends "if you failed on doing any work, never feel bad, as you will have a second chance where you can give your best".
Comment by JonathanOverton

Good writing skills are crucial for the career! Once I got in stuck with my writings and these guys help me with my case study analysis paper. It really was enough to push my grades that finally was one of the factors that helped me to get a job. Thank you for the article!
Comment by Monicaacozad

Thank you
Posted: Tuesday, June 7, 2016 11:08:41 AM
Comment by mongol

Hello everyone, was interesting to read your article. Usually i'm reading New York Times , but now i will read you too!
Posted: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 3:42:34 PM
Comment by Beareseser

Author, you wrote very important things, thank you. Who would not say, and the desire for a career does not promise anything bad. It is necessary from the very beginning, from the time of studying at the university, together with https://craftresumes.com/resume-rewrite-service/ thinking about its purpose. Since lack of experience gives an impetus to writing a professional resume and return in the long term
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2019 10:10:33 AM