Teacher Appreciation: Success Shadowed Under

kanudha
TEACHER APPRECIATION: -“Success Shadowed Under”

Being a student is the best phase of life. We experience lot during this time. We are taught the meaning of useful terms like discipline, time managing, respecting the ideologies, being obedient and many more. These basic concepts are gifted by our own hard working teachers so that we may succeed throughout the life and able to face hurdles with great strength. For me, the teacher is a shadow of god to all knowledge seekers. Teachers are the leaders which establish a path of success for her children. She is the only mother who manages each child with different perspective at the same time. My success shadowed under Mrs. Indu Singh. She was a light by the almighty during my difficult times. I was always described as an average student with no interest or aim in life. My parents believed in comparing me to others, which ultimately resulted in lowering my self confidence. Being an English teacher, she guided and improved my writing skills. She was the one who first led me in a state level writing competition. It was on 5 July 2008 I won a silver medal. This competition not only encouraged me but also led a great power inside me. From that single day I came to know my skill and I started working upon it. After that I participated in the national and international competition and got many certificates. I also participated in the discovery writing quiz and won an honorable certificate for the same. She was the real image of god for me. She once got really angry and told that it was her mistake that she supported me as my parents were right. This statement really led to heartbreak, but it was soon filled by my hard work and I cracked the New York University writing competition from India. This was the negative remark made by her to me but besides proving her wrong I proved her right by making her hard work successful. She is the only person who knows every aspect of my persona. She knows how to handle me in times of distress or in any case. For me, best style one can learn is by sharing views and collecting the knowledge scattered by the teacher after a great hard work. She deserved a great position throughout both in hearts of students and staff. I thank god for making this teacher part of my life as she proved to be a light in my phase of darkness.