STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

Teacher Appreciation: Success Shadowed Under

kanudha
TEACHER APPRECIATION: -“Success Shadowed Under”

Being a student is the best phase of life. We experience lot during this time. We are taught the meaning of useful terms like discipline, time managing, respecting the ideologies, being obedient and many more. These basic concepts are gifted by our own hard working teachers so that we may succeed throughout the life and able to face hurdles with great strength. For me, the teacher is a shadow of god to all knowledge seekers. Teachers are the leaders which establish a path of success for her children. She is the only mother who manages each child with different perspective at the same time. My success shadowed under Mrs. Indu Singh. She was a light by the almighty during my difficult times. I was always described as an average student with no interest or aim in life. My parents believed in comparing me to others, which ultimately resulted in lowering my self confidence. Being an English teacher, she guided and improved my writing skills. She was the one who first led me in a state level writing competition. It was on 5 July 2008 I won a silver medal. This competition not only encouraged me but also led a great power inside me. From that single day I came to know my skill and I started working upon it. After that I participated in the national and international competition and got many certificates. I also participated in the discovery writing quiz and won an honorable certificate for the same. She was the real image of god for me. She once got really angry and told that it was her mistake that she supported me as my parents were right. This statement really led to heartbreak, but it was soon filled by my hard work and I cracked the New York University writing competition from India. This was the negative remark made by her to me but besides proving her wrong I proved her right by making her hard work successful. She is the only person who knows every aspect of my persona. She knows how to handle me in times of distress or in any case. For me, best style one can learn is by sharing views and collecting the knowledge scattered by the teacher after a great hard work. She deserved a great position throughout both in hearts of students and staff. I thank god for making this teacher part of my life as she proved to be a light in my phase of darkness.
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for college students that allows Millennials the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for college students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about college students, quotes about college, and other resources about college here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a college professor - review our Creative Writing Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by StageofLife.com.  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on TIME.com, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2016 Writing Contests

Writing Contest for High School Students

2015 Writing Contests

2014 Writing Contests

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy