STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

Teacher Aprecciation: My favorite teacher

fer9920
Ms Sonia Álvarez, was our history teacher for 3 years and our form teacher for 2 years, and because of that I realize that she is my favourite teacher because I shared lots of good moments with her that I will never forget.

Ms Álvarez, is very affectionate with me and with my classmates, she is always asking us if we are okey, if we studied well the exam and if we had a problem she would try to help us by making us forget any problem and keep going on.

Her classes were very prepared, she entered in class in a good mood and very happy. She always knows how to make a history class fun and she obtained good results in history because of her. Thanks to her I actually love history for the years I was with her because apart from getting good marks I finished the class with a lot of knowledge. Obviously I cannot forget her language classes; the truth is that in language it was the same as in history.

One of the lots of good adjectives she has, she has the capacity of knowing each of us perfectly, so as I said before if we had a problem she could recognize it easily. Also she knew our grades very well so if one of us had a bad mark in an exam or had less than usually she would try to help us a lot talking to the teacher to see what the problem was.
Also, she always taught us to learn about what we did wrong. When she was angry, it was for our benefit, for making us a better person inside or outside school, she always said that we have to learn from our errors. When we had a problem with a subject or with a teacher she tried to defend us and help us to solve it.
She knew how to reach us, by different ways. One of them is the affection that she has with us, she explained the contents of the exam the best she could, so we could have a higher grade in the final evaluation.

We always want her to come to our school trips, one of our best trip that I remember was in Bolonia where we went to the beach with all our classmates, and had a great time there with her.
Another trip was in the prehistory workshop, where one of our classmates by the name of Álvaro started to tell funny jokes, that is one of the trips that I will always remember.

In conclusion, she was our best teacher and will always be the best, she marked our lives and she is going to make us a positive outcome for our future lives.

Rate this:
Comment by MollieMarsden

My favorite teacher said that I must study hard and use any help that I can find. Our strength is in our union. Everyone can help you. If you have some trouble with your assignments in school, college, university, you always can ask for some help from other students or professionals. For example, you can buy any assignments on the best writing service https://uk.edubirdie.com/assignment-writing-service, where writers with big experience and knowledge will help you on time.
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2019 12:40:21 PM
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for college students that allows Millennials the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for college students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about college students, quotes about college, and other resources about college here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a college professor - review our Creative Writing Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by StageofLife.com.  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on TIME.com, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2016 Writing Contests

Writing Contest for High School Students

2015 Writing Contests

2014 Writing Contests

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy