Teacher Aprecciation: My favorite teacher

fer9920
Ms Sonia Álvarez, was our history teacher for 3 years and our form teacher for 2 years, and because of that I realize that she is my favourite teacher because I shared lots of good moments with her that I will never forget.

Ms Álvarez, is very affectionate with me and with my classmates, she is always asking us if we are okey, if we studied well the exam and if we had a problem she would try to help us by making us forget any problem and keep going on.

Her classes were very prepared, she entered in class in a good mood and very happy. She always knows how to make a history class fun and she obtained good results in history because of her. Thanks to her I actually love history for the years I was with her because apart from getting good marks I finished the class with a lot of knowledge. Obviously I cannot forget her language classes; the truth is that in language it was the same as in history.

One of the lots of good adjectives she has, she has the capacity of knowing each of us perfectly, so as I said before if we had a problem she could recognize it easily. Also she knew our grades very well so if one of us had a bad mark in an exam or had less than usually she would try to help us a lot talking to the teacher to see what the problem was.
Also, she always taught us to learn about what we did wrong. When she was angry, it was for our benefit, for making us a better person inside or outside school, she always said that we have to learn from our errors. When we had a problem with a subject or with a teacher she tried to defend us and help us to solve it.
She knew how to reach us, by different ways. One of them is the affection that she has with us, she explained the contents of the exam the best she could, so we could have a higher grade in the final evaluation.

We always want her to come to our school trips, one of our best trip that I remember was in Bolonia where we went to the beach with all our classmates, and had a great time there with her.
Another trip was in the prehistory workshop, where one of our classmates by the name of Álvaro started to tell funny jokes, that is one of the trips that I will always remember.

In conclusion, she was our best teacher and will always be the best, she marked our lives and she is going to make us a positive outcome for our future lives.

Comment by MollieMarsden

My favorite teacher said that I must study hard and use any help that I can find. Our strength is in our union. Everyone can help you. If you have some trouble with your assignments in school, college, university, you always can ask for some help from other students or professionals. For example, you can buy any assignments on the best writing service https://uk.edubirdie.com/assignment-writing-service, where writers with big experience and knowledge will help you on time.
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2019 12:40:21 PM